Sasquatch
65 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Seekers wrote:Conversion only works on physical damage so conversion wouldnt do anything.

So take for example something like Barrage, which convert 75% of my weapon physical damage into elemental. If I use Barrage with a Stag Bow in 1.3 what happens to the 75% damage that normally gets converted? Does it just stay whatever element it is and the entire Barrage only does damage in 1 element?
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1445 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Engersion wrote:
So take for example something like Barrage, which convert 75% of my weapon physical damage into elemental. If I use Barrage with a Stag Bow in 1.3 what happens to the 75% damage that normally gets converted? Does it just stay whatever element it is and the entire Barrage only does damage in 1 element?

The new stag bow will have no physical damage if i remember correctly, so there is nothing to convert. It simply does 75% of your flat elemental damage. But even if it has, it will do 75% of it, 3/4 of which is converted to elemental dmg, so it does 18.75% (0.75*0.25) of your weapon dmg as physical, and the same amount as cold, fire, and lightning.
Engersion
Sasquatch
65 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Okay that's what I'm assuming, thanks
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
momope wrote:I dunno about yall, but im the most hyped to try out the new no letters in the top left corner fix.
I used to get like 500 fps in this game back with old client, so I'm hoping there's settings now that will give me that much fps again.

The game runs at 25 fps no matter what. Every value above 25 fps doesn't count, be it 26 fps or 500. When you see high values on the screen (with commands or other tools) it shows what framerate your current PC configuration can handle, not at which speed the game is running. The gameplay will always update at 1/25 of a second at top performance. Fps really come into play when your machine is not able to guarantee a minimum of 25, then you'll have an actual problem.
• Troubleshooting for MXL Sigma
• Installation Guide for MXL Sigma
"It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that things are difficult." -Seneca
DoneQ
Cog
221 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
TANTRUM: damage increased by 27%

Yaycks :D, feeling like gonna try again my old fav build ^^
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
645 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
DoneQ wrote:

I'm not that old Median legacy gamer so plz share this ancient wisdom, maybe at the respective topic, there definitely are some tantrum builds for reviving.
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
DoneQ wrote:

you do know thats only bringing it to 25% wdm up from 20, and the procs are what do damage, so it needs longer duration not more damage.
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Helzopro wrote:
DoneQ wrote:

you do know thats only bringing it to 25% wdm up from 20, and the procs are what do damage, so it needs longer duration not more damage.

It's 47% :twisted:
momope
Bone Archer
78 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
RequiemLux wrote:
momope wrote:I dunno about yall, but im the most hyped to try out the new no letters in the top left corner fix.
I used to get like 500 fps in this game back with old client, so I'm hoping there's settings now that will give me that much fps again.

The game runs at 25 fps no matter what. Every value above 25 fps doesn't count, be it 26 fps or 500. When you see high values on the screen (with commands or other tools) it shows what framerate your current PC configuration can handle, not at which speed the game is running. The gameplay will always update at 1/25 of a second at top performance. Fps really come into play when your machine is not able to guarantee a minimum of 25, then you'll have an actual problem.

I understand what you are saying, the gameplay updates itself with packets 25 times a second. BUT there are things that are smoother when you are over 25 fps, which can easily been seen if you do SP (25 FPS LOCKED) and MP. The mouse is smoother, I can see it instantly. So there are things that change and are rendered more often at high fps.
Razahr
Fallen
1 | 0
momope wrote:when does single player patch come out? same time as mp?

Patch for SP is out now.