Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
what you guys see in terms off new/changed content?
lets summarize it a bit or correct if need:
-k3k trap door in what seems travincal right side of council
-barbarian can summon multiple types of spirits at the same time
-barbarian has a minion that gives what looks like nephalem weapons aura
-in area that looks like twin seas is new name boss that does the maggot transform of brachyceran and uses what looks like a new type of poison spell as well as meteor shower
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Yeah, 'brachyceran' name was a joke, tbh. See google. Glad to see it renamed.
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Licinius wrote:But, will this mean this Change the Whole game? So the 35 New Skills will added or replace the old one?

The trailer was created for Median as a whole, not just this release. There won't be 35 new skills per class, however there will be several changes to existing skills.

greenfever wrote:Is it just me or does casting and attacking animations look really slow? ;/

I did not have enough IAS on my paladin, which is probably the main reason for your comment.

kiki22vu wrote:Good News, now looking forward for next big announcement in TG not being used for trades anymore :wink:

Old topic, but I guess I'll say it again. Median would have died a few years ago if TG had not been implemented. And we would be on a shitty free website with 4 gameservers at most.

Stealthmaster wrote:Great trailer. Reminds me of the very first Median trailer by aerial when I first discovered this great mod. The video even ends in Ureh as well. Haven't played any game for like 1 month, waiting for the patch so now I'm all ready for it. HYPE!!! :clap:

Yeah that video was definetly a big inspiration for this trailer, so a big shoutout to aerial.

----- wrote:Nice. I don't see any mention of 2017 so it really is shown like it is a whole new mod release.

Mentioning 2017 version in the video could discourage people from playing the mod if they see the video in a few years.

Jaedong wrote:feels like the trailer is underselling the epicness a bit and it feels kinda weird to watch it somethimes atleast for me,
- map reveal = no mini map on screen
- new items = none on screen, well no one wants to read what it is sure but people are always about numbers especially if they are used to the lower ones from lod
- new uberquests, on screen: a diablo fight

It's not underselling, it's proper selling. Go to any Median video and the biggest complains always are "I don't understand what is going on" / "wtf diablo on steroids". I'm not saying they are right, because if I see a gameplay of DotA I have no idea what is going on either. The point is you need to adapt, if that's what people want to see. There is no automap/GUI/items on-screen to make the trailer visually appealing, as for the uberquests, over half of the video is uber footage, so no comment.

sebas264 wrote:Please tell me this doesn't mean we won't be able to use our current character anymore or evertyhing will be lost... I just started about 2 weeks ago and i don't want to loose everything i've done so far

It's sad, but we asked our community to vote and the results where unanimous, 95% to 5%. Making characters incompatible allowed us to do big changes that we would not have been able to do otherwise.
nikolaipka
Core Lord
380 | 17
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
qweqwe wrote:Awesome awesome awesome!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cQgQIMlwWw
Jelle
Cultist
24 | 0
Marco wrote:
Licinius wrote:But, will this mean this Change the Whole game? So the 35 New Skills will added or replace the old one?

The trailer was created for Median as a whole, not just this release. There won't be 35 new skills per class, however there will be several changes to existing skills.

Could you clarify this a bit?

Compared to the previous version how much is new of the mentioned: Improved monster AI, 700 new uniques, 500 new runewords, 35 new sets, improved mercs, Great community (That one is definitely new :mrgreen: )
Ocatvius90
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
hey guys, first post on here I just wanted to say this mod is the money!