M17 Released!

Game news and forum updates
Joey_Diamond
Stone Warrior
31 | 2
There's nothing in READ ME file saying about support for PlugY, only D2se. And where's the proper version of PlugY 10.00? I downloaded it from Moddb's Median XL addon page but still get the error 0000005 thing.

And thank you for your hard work!. :cheers:
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
suchbalance wrote:TLDR: Plugy doesn't work without D2SE. D2SE doesn't work if you installed D2 from the 1.14 web installer.

I suggest that single player users play without the shared stash until a solution is found. Thanks.

You should also read page 9 of this thread. ActiveMultiPageStash=1 in plugy.ini can cause c0000005 errors if using plugy.

If you run through d2se, check to make sure you're loading plugy in the menu because plugy loads the MXL.dll core, and you have to set it up as per the first post in this thread.

If you get failed to retrieve process error while using d2se, running d2se in compatibility mode + admin works for some people.
Edited by cowking 6 years.
bmaggot
Skeleton
2 | 0
So, how do I use MultiRes?
CrownOfHorns
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
► Show Spoiler

Still coming up with the d2data.mpq corrupt with the comp mode XP Service Pack 2 and 3 sadly
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
CrownOfHorns wrote:Still coming up with the d2data.mpq corrupt with the comp mode XP Service Pack 2 and 3 sadly

How did you install median xl? Launcher or manual install (with or without d2se)? If using launcher, uninstall launcher + d2 and reinstall the game outside program files with all anti-virus turned off and don't downgrade from 1.14, it's not required.

If you installed manually, did you follow this?

bmaggot wrote:So, how do I use MultiRes?

Not compatible with mxl2017.
CrownOfHorns
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
cowking wrote:
CrownOfHorns wrote:Still coming up with the d2data.mpq corrupt with the comp mode XP Service Pack 2 and 3 sadly

How did you install median xl? Launcher or manual install (with or without d2se)? If using launcher, reinstall the game and don't downgrade from 1.14c.

bmaggot wrote:So, how do I use MultiRes?

Not compatible with mxl2017.

Manual without d2se. I thought Median XL wasn't compatible with 1.14 though.
Now running into an error a few others were having:

Halt
Expression : Unrecoverable internal error 0066a65d
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
ixvid_ wrote:I cant load Plugy with D2SE :/ I have install Diablo II patched it with 1.13c, install D2SE put a median files into MODS folder, delete all folders from 1.07 to 1.12 as suggested, and I can play median via D2SE, but when I try to check te plugy, nothing happens, the mod load withoute plugy, also when I am clicking "start plugin" nothing happened the game doesnt even load. I am using Windows 10. Do I have to install PlugY sepereatly or does D2SE should have it built-in?

First post in this thread.
- If using PlugY or D2SE, make sure PlugY.ini has this set DllToLoad=MXL.dll

CrownOfHorns wrote:I thought Median XL wasn't compatible with 1.14 though.

Launcher handles version automatically, you don't need manual downgrade.

CrownOfHorns wrote:Now running into an error a few others were having:

Halt
Expression : Unrecoverable internal error 0066a65d

Did you follow this when you installed manually?

Have you tried launcher install into a fresh d2 install instead of manual install?

What is your OS? MXL2017 is not compatible with mac.
CrownOfHorns
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
► Show Spoiler

Just started it with the Launcher and it's now working. Thank you so much for your time and help. Very appreciated
Phalanxia
Skeleton
3 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Awesome work Marco as usual. Thanks for keeping median going all these years.
Not seen either of the forums so busy in a long time.
loma4ka
Imp
4 | 0
i there still no expanded stash?(