Σ 1.4.0 Announced

Game news and forum updates
Tedddy
Sasquatch
61 | 1
Are stash tabs possible in sigma? This is an amazing game so I wanted to also say thank you to the developers!
HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | 0
Tedddy wrote:Are stash tabs possible in sigma? This is an amazing game so I wanted to also say thank you to the developers!

Wasn't this asked multiple times and each time, the answer was no?
zeofig
Skeleton
2 | 0
I thought they said SP stash tabs might happen in the future. But the Offline Tools storage thing is quite nice imo. MP stash tabs might be technically difficult...

Great to see elemental sorceresses getting a buff. Melee/mana are nice builds, but it was a shame to see the wasted potential of the other trees.
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Would love to see Demiurge and Sacred Armor timers changed. The 16 second cooldown and 20 second duration is tedious to maintain them.
Tedddy
Sasquatch
61 | 1
A hotkey to have items on ground lit up without holding tab would be a great addition.
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Tedddy wrote:A hotkey to have items on ground lit up without holding tab would be a great addition.

D2STATS does this for you. You can set it as a toggle instead of having to hold it down. Although I think the default for this is the ALT key and not the TAB key.
Jammy
Mangler
480 | 126
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
HurtSmash404 wrote:
Tedddy wrote:Are stash tabs possible in sigma? This is an amazing game so I wanted to also say thank you to the developers!

The answer wasn't "no", the answer is that we do have future plans for this, however it isn't a priority.
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Jammy wrote:
HurtSmash404 wrote:

The answer wasn't "no", the answer is that we do have future plans for this, however it isn't a priority.

Plugy???? More bank space????
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
HurtSmash404 wrote:Also, any plans for Phase Bomb(Imo, it's too gimmicky with not enough power to offset such and the killing yourself with weapon damage turns me away as well)? And what about Beacon, any plans to make it worth hard points?

i just want sin to have a bit of a health pool or something. Whenever i play melee sin, once i reach hell and life leech drops to practically negative, I can't keep myself alive with the pace of incoming damage. You seem to need really high dex and abandoned shrines (which I never seem to get enough of to craft the pieces i need) to obtain the max block needed to survive.

sure you have prismatic cloak, shadow refuge, and perfect balance . . . . but no health pool to use them. without max block you're sitting at what, 30-40% block chance. around 50ish for perfect balane avoid, and then prismatic. so if we go by 50% avoid. and 35% block, you get roughly 32.5% chance of being hit by melee and 50% by magic. That is then reduced further by prismatic cutting maybe 200ish dmg off a hit at that lvl

Now when your in a place where it's a high amount of projectiles, and they don't do a ton per hit? you're fine, prismatic got ya. But once that target has any amount of dmg? say an early uber like jitan, those towers have enough dmg to make prismatic nearly useless, and a 32.5% chance of being hit when he summons so many so quickly? or the big mobs in that same area also hit relatively hard, sure you'll block most of em, but once that one lands there goes 1/2 your hp. Without chugging potions permanently, you don't have the sustain with leech nerfed into oblivion, and no health pool to make pots even do much.

Just feels like that particular build is so hyper squishy without max block and well crafted gear to kill so fast you don't take dmg + bloodbath healing that it's extremely rough. . . and vampiric icon is something I still haven't been able to use effectively.

I remember dying more times than i care to count on cows, and sunless sea on sin even if i crafted a judge claw and built physical resist armor/mr in tandem with other stuff. I had to just let my merc (in much weaker gear) solo the place for me or i'd keel over in 2 seconds to a swarm of hits that do enough to negate prismatic, and nothing else to manage it . . . . When you do kill fast enough to survive with bloodbath, you just need to recast it every 5-10 seconds to maintain it.
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
cyborgtemplar wrote:
HurtSmash404 wrote:Also, any plans for Phase Bomb(Imo, it's too gimmicky with not enough power to offset such and the killing yourself with weapon damage turns me away as well)? And what about Beacon, any plans to make it worth hard points?

i just want sin to have a bit of a health pool or something. Whenever i play melee sin, once i reach hell and life leech drops to practically negative, I can't keep myself alive with the pace of incoming damage. You seem to need really high dex and abandoned shrines (which I never seem to get enough of to craft the pieces i need) to obtain the max block needed to survive.

sure you have prismatic cloak, shadow refuge, and perfect balance . . . . but no health pool to use them. without max block you're sitting at what, 30-40% block chance. around 50ish for perfect balane avoid, and then prismatic. so if we go by 50% avoid. and 35% block, you get roughly 32.5% chance of being hit by melee and 50% by magic. That is then reduced further by prismatic cutting maybe 200ish dmg off a hit at that lvl

Now when your in a place where it's a high amount of projectiles, and they don't do a ton per hit? you're fine, prismatic got ya. But once that target has any amount of dmg? say an early uber like jitan, those towers have enough dmg to make prismatic nearly useless, and a 32.5% chance of being hit when he summons so many so quickly? or the big mobs in that same area also hit relatively hard, sure you'll block most of em, but once that one lands there goes 1/2 your hp. Without chugging potions permanently, you don't have the sustain with leech nerfed into oblivion, and no health pool to make pots even do much.

Just feels like that particular build is so hyper squishy without max block and well crafted gear to kill so fast you don't take dmg + bloodbath healing that it's extremely rough. . . and vampiric icon is something I still haven't been able to use effectively.

I remember dying more times than i care to count on cows, and sunless sea on sin even if i crafted a judge claw and built physical resist armor/mr in tandem with other stuff. I had to just let my merc (in much weaker gear) solo the place for me or i'd keel over in 2 seconds to a swarm of hits that do enough to negate prismatic, and nothing else to manage it . . . . When you do kill fast enough to survive with bloodbath, you just need to recast it every 5-10 seconds to maintain it.

Hey the build is squishy until you get near max block. You should Kite monsters. Even killing jitan takes some time and maybe some deaths to pull trough. as Assassin you cannot facetank everything. Also put some points to blink to get away faster as needed. You need to also eat some signets to be able to get max block faster.

if you want to build melee on other hand you have many options like mana / life on attack umos and life after each kill to keep you healthy. Let me know if you want more help :)