Azure Drake
161 | 1
give me popcorn please :bounce:
Sibakys
Thunder Beetle
54 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Hexium wrote:no news for psychic assassin and malice necromancer which are the top 2 bottom tier builds,

ok then, another season then

I feel that, but lets give them some time for the full notes. Those are just some sneak peeks. We can always hope theres more to come :bounce:
Ekital
Grubber
310 | 11
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hexium wrote:no news for psychic assassin and malice necromancer which are the top 2 bottom tier builds,

Javazon mate.
HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | 0
Sibakys wrote:

I feel that, but lets give them some time for the full notes. Those are just some sneak peeks. We can always hope theres more to come :bounce:

I agree, but beware of Stealth nerfs too. Also, be on the lookout for the FoTM build(s) that might unintentionally occur, like they always have.

Ekital wrote:

Javazon mate.

That and spearzon too. Also do people care about the Barbarian as a whole these days?
SpamBomb
Monkey King
257 | 7
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Amazing how people who have hardly even played a single full season feel like they know everything....
Syphery
Lava Lord
99 | 175
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Multiplayer Badge
Has won 3 multiplayer contests
Great Skill Badge
Highly trained Warrior
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ekital wrote:
Pinball wrote:?

I'm talking about this patch. Not ancient patch from 5 months ago where poison dmg is still OP lmao. We're not living in the past right? And Symphony Paladin is UHM/Neutral build? Wow learning new thing everyday <3

It is a UHM build. You're using the UHM Tree and are locked into it so yea?
And yes you can do a UHM setup for sammy just as easily in the current patch just gotta invest into the build a lot and no one wants to invest in a UHM as it is literally just a jack of all trades build.

My point still stands that Assassins outside of trapsins are nowhere near as tanky due to the simple fact that they don't have the luxury of dumping all their stat points into vitality. And as always you're reaching here. I was talking about the 23k hp 60% avoid comment which is only a trapsin thing. You don't see 23k HP throwsins,nagisins etc hence why I made that Neutraldin/UHM comparison.

You're trying to make it seem like throwsin/clawsin is on the same level as Trapsin,UHM,Neutraldin where its simply not even fucking close be honest here. We're not talking edge cases here like who can do sammy better because lets be honest 95% of people aren't even doing sammy. We're talking about how the builds compare in all aspects of the game and in that reference the other assassin builds don't compare to trapsin just how other Paladin builds don't compare to Neutraldin/UHM.

just wanna let you know that the gif sam shared wasnt even by trapsin, it was clawsin without any points into vit :coolstorybob:

assassins midgame is far from bad u just gotta know what to do and its very easy, clawsin can rush to 120 super fast and has no issues surviving stuff aslong you know what to build/skill/do thanks to clawblock no sigs ever required to get a decent mount of block since it will be a fixed 45% chance and a further increased lifepool by using rha rw in offhand for 25% life, clawsins only downside is, she has to farm teganze for quite some time since alot of her midgame gear she wants is based on xis runewords so you will be stuck in teganze for a while, and clearspeed isnt super good in there as meele, however its super safe to farm there, its actually pretty hard to die there with the additonal maxres from subterefuge, avoid, clawblock and lifeleech. 99% of the time its possible to afk facetank every projectile in there on a fresh lvl 120 sin

maelstrom doesnt have any problems either, just dont facetank everything its a ranged build after all. its even after 2 nerfs the sin specc with the highest dmg potential out there and gets really tanky once reaching a reasonable amount of block.

trapsin id never lvl to start with tbh, the place where trapsin really starts shining is fautznvile and its for me personally also the farming area where i always go for a hybrid claw/trap build since incin trap even on full wdm gear clears mobs super fast with cata trap up. all u gotta do is max incin trap to lvl 27 for 135% pierce (which will be all u need for trashmobs) and extra range. u can jump into super huge packs here as spamming noctule in many mobs will keep u alive till incin clears everything

regarding cleartimes of ubers... who cares? sin can be super fast if build for it, on the other hand i wanna see ur neutraldin holding afk rmb on uldy till he dies while facetanking everyhthing. which u can do on a clawsin with good gear :coolstorybob: . every build has its weakness and if u wanna go for a fast farming build trapsin/nagisin/ooa(for dunc) is the way to go. can clear fautz really fast and by far faster than the neutraldin i had in BIS gear while my trapsin was wearing basic runewords/tus
tonix
Stygian Watcher
42 | 2
:scratch:
HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | 0
So because everything I say and believe is wrong, Assassin is the best class BY FAR in the game and nothing is wrong with her at all?

Also, since I think some monsters like Storm Shaman are too powerful, maybe the devs should triple it's speed and double the skill level of his Lightning Wall? And while we are at it, give the Thunderbolt Elite monster the same treatment, because I also think that Elite monster is too strong and numerous for when she appears. Oh, I forgot, I hate hate hate Gamma Field and whenever reach the Inner Cloister, I run straight for the Entrance to Catacombs level 1, in order to not die half a dozen times from it.

Also, I think Lion Stance is probably too weak, so the dev should nerf that too by tripling the Physical Resist penalty and removing the cap for the penalty.
zeofig
Skeleton
2 | 0
HurtSmash404 wrote:So because everything I say and believe is wrong, Assassin is the best class BY FAR in the game and nothing is wrong with her at all?

Also, since I think some monsters like Storm Shaman are too powerful, maybe the devs should triple it's speed and double the skill level of his Lightning Wall? And while we are at it, give the Thunderbolt Elite monster the same treatment, because I also think that Elite monster is too strong and numerous for when she appears. Oh, I forgot, I hate hate hate Gamma Field and whenever reach the Inner Cloister, I run straight for the Entrance to Catacombs level 1, in order to not die half a dozen times from it.

Also, I think Lion Stance is probably too weak, so the dev should nerf that too by tripling the Physical Resist penalty and removing the cap for the penalty.

I can't tell which parts are sarcastic but I like your energy, HurtSmash404 :flip: