Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
CallMeCrazySam wrote:
ILoseControl wrote:
kissofaries wrote:a year ago people said something like: "Replace all classes with barb". Now it is ssin's time

What's next? Replace all classes with Bear? :coolstorybob:

I think you're a bit late. Bear season is already coming to its end. Didn't you see all the bears?? Druid bear build, necro bear build, paladin bear build, barb bear build. Pretty sure we can find a good bear build for the other classes too. All we need for the next season is a sin morph cotw :D. If we want to follow the chinese calendar, it should be the year of the rat tho.

belial buffs incoming?

Patch notes 1.4.0:
All bosses are now small rats
Known bugs: some bosses might be completely invisible
HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | 0
kopraonu wrote:Much of this thread seems to be about people asking for buffs for what they want to play next season.
Does it even work? If so I was thinking of xbow nec, I am sure its weak and all, make it viable! :D

Yep, but I've kinda made up my mind, just waiting to see if Patch Notes are able to convince me to reconsider.
Bioweapon2276
Dark Huntress
10 | 1
Game Developer and Moderator Hype! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | 0
Because I don't think anyone has asked this: Will this patch including any changes to existing areas or new areas at all?
Conquest
Azure Drake
169 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Whatever i just play things that are fun, i play twinked on SP and transfer bitchy charms over anyway, nn farming uldyssian again.
It's what you do on realm with TG, except i do that for free since my characters never expire.

Nice that you looked into elemental sorceress trees. They really needed some tweaks, especially the mana cost thing as you mentioned. Elemental sorceress builds used to be one of the best farming builds in the game, old Tempest sorc where Tempest had no bolt cap and could reach 20 bolts released (with 70k dmg per bolt), in Sigma i found them barely playable past nightmare.

As for assasin buffs, well maelstrom throwsin has sooooo much damage from dex stacking that ways are miniscule, waste of points. Idk about others, what else ppl play on WDM based sin, maybe noctule? yeh this might be ok as it hits a lot.
Kurne
Stygian Watcher
42 | 3
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
The troll level is over 9000!!!!! Wouldn't the logical thing just be to look at the builds played the least and try to make them funner to balance the classes? Can't argue with numbers regardless of build strength o.o...
Uubie
Ice Clan
561 | 7
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Legendary Auction Badge
Won 500 auctions
"lets keep asking questions - instead of waiting for the actual notes."
HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | 0
Uubie wrote:"lets keep asking questions - instead of waiting for the actual notes."

Not like we have anything better to do though.
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
rcarson15
Vampiress
37 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
How about dimming/removing walls that are blocked by the game's POV?