Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Hardcore characters will now be converted to Softcore upon death

Please for the love of god make it always non ladder. I think that just cause some luckbox finds Tyrone's Meat in hardcore and suicides with it intentionally to migrate it to softcore ladder shouldn't be a thing.
Elendilli
Djinn
549 | 67
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Pub wrote:Hardcore characters will now be converted to Softcore upon death

Please for the love of god make it always non ladder. I think that just cause some luckbox finds Tyrone's Meat in hardcore and suicides with it intentionally to migrate it to softcore ladder shouldn't be a thing.

no. suchbalance suicided on HC so he could sell his mythal cotw. I see no harm in that considering HC players can make TG from doing this. Playing and trading in hardcore is already so limiting so I don't agree with this idea.
CobraMansa
Skeleton
2 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Nice, i'm out of touch but i'll be playing next season very likely.
Godslayer
Skeleton
2 | 0
Great news! Keep the good work up, we're all excited for the new season!
Milkshake
Abomination
142 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
MedianXL wrote:We are happy to announce that since the start of the development of this shorter holiday patch, work on a new major release has begun, and you will be hearing more about that soon.

What's going on with this?
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
To be honest, I'm baffled. A month after an intense discussion about oskills broke out, you go ahead and rework 50 oskills. I'm amazed at how close to the community you are and that you're actually listening to the community request. (unlike Blizzard's mobile diablo) I really appreciate your efforts. Thank you very much for these changes.

In addition to that, there is no demerit from playing hardcore now. What that all means is that everyone can start in hardcore now and even if they die, they can still continue playing and selling their items in softcore. And if you get up high on the ladder and die, it's still an achievement everyone can see. I guess everyone will start playing hardcore from now on, huh?

In addition to that I find it really fantastic that you lowered the resistance penalty. Because I noticed that most wdm based uniques don't grant any resist at all, so wdm builds were a lot more reliant on perfect gems and mystic orbs than caster builds. This will adjust the two playstyles in a good way, whilst still giving caster builds an advantage.

Great changes overall. I'm looking forward to the patch notes.
nemmate
Grubber
301 | 8
Buckshot!!!! Yes!!! Thank you so much!!
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Elendilli wrote:
Pub wrote:Hardcore characters will now be converted to Softcore upon death

no. suchbalance suicided on HC so he could sell his mythal cotw. I see no harm in that considering HC players can make TG from doing this. Playing and trading in hardcore is already so limiting so I don't agree with this idea.

We already been over this and that we should agree to disagree. I value the game integrity in keeping seperate economies, you value the ability to trade random ass OP shit just because it dropped on hardcore and can be migrated.