Σ 1.5.3 Patch Notes

Game news and forum updates
sm0cker
Stone Warrior
34 | 3
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
So, Nephalem Spirit change means it is now useless for summoner barbarian, right ? Since spirits dont have innate elemental damage.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1445 | 60
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
sm0cker wrote:So, Nephalem Spirit change means it is now useless for summoner barbarian, right ? Since spirits dont have innate elemental damage.

It doesnt say the old effect is removed.
Sheoldred
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
Just wondering of they will be a downloadable version other then updating via the launcher because i dont have internet at home and since im stuck at home, well I thought i could dl it on my phone and transfer it, just wont play on realm sadly...
Dru
Grubber
338 | 23
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Sheoldred wrote:Just wondering of they will be a downloadable version other then updating via the launcher because i dont have internet at home and since im stuck at home, well I thought i could dl it on my phone and transfer it, just wont play on realm sadly...

never gonna happen lol. you are just gonna have to download a updated version of median xl. via someone uploading it and you downloading it.
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Sheoldred wrote:Just wondering of they will be a downloadable version other then updating via the launcher because i dont have internet at home and since im stuck at home, well I thought i could dl it on my phone and transfer it, just wont play on realm sadly...

When the time comes, you can download the needed files from these links: MXL.mpq.dll. Extract them to your Diablo II folder (where "Game.exe" can be found) using a program like 7-Zip. Both files are archives and both files need to be extracted. At the end of the exctraction process you should have obtained 3 new files (MXL.mpq, D2Sigma.dll and Fog.dll). When it asks you if you want to replace the existing files, select yes.
• Troubleshooting for MXL Sigma
• Installation Guide for MXL Sigma
"It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that things are difficult." -Seneca
Sheoldred
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
Alright merci beaucoup.
Crosby4HyG
Core Lord
395 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Can someone explain this change?

VESSEL OF JUSTICE: oSkill level increased to (16-28), up from (11-17)

Are they referring to the maximum base points allowed into the skill?
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Crosby4HyG wrote:Can someone explain this change?

VESSEL OF JUSTICE: oSkill level increased to (16-28), up from (11-17)

Are they referring to the maximum base points allowed into the skill?

Nah. VoJ can spawn on necromancer shields and they've increased the min/max rolls for it. Its currently (11-17) and in the new patch it will be (16-28).
Stereox
Cog
247 | 4
Wonder why Nigra RW is renamed :scratch:
drdead
Dark Huntress
10 | 2
RequiemLux wrote:When the time comes, you can download the needed files from these links: MXL.mpq.dll. Extract them to your Diablo II folder (where "Game.exe" can be found) using a program like 7-Zip. Both files are archives and both files need to be extracted. At the end of the exctraction process you should have obtained 3 new files (MXL.mpq, D2Sigma.dll and Fog.dll). When it asks you if you want to replace the existing files, select yes.

Not all hero wear capes. :salut: Guy we need in this hard times. #Stayhomeandchill