Σ 1.7.4 Patch Notes

Game news and forum updates
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
So much questions aboun new sick druid bear. Does it shares druid weapon mods, procs. Does it use some spell/mass atack?
Splargh
Grubber
324 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Bliyadolubov wrote:So much questions aboun new sick druid bear. Does it shares druid weapon mods, procs. Does it use some spell/mass atack?

It uses rend, as the notes state. It probably won't trigger procs, since the notes don't say it will.
suchbalance
Team Member
1758 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
partial wrote:neutraldin hit w/ random debuff duration reduction yikes

Neutraldin is not affected by this change - consider the wording on the neutrality bonus. This change only affects holy/unholy.

fr0gbug wrote:Summon Edyrem:

Halved avoid, replaced with 50% damage reduction
Can no longer be summoned outside of Toraja
Increased health by 50%

Dumb question but they can still be summoned in Torajan Cemetary right?

Yes

DeaTh wrote:Image
Is this a buff? Or does Tainted Blood's spell factor decrease equalize that?

You lose ~120 spell focus. Worst case this is a 12% damage loss, but since you probably have other sources of spell focus it will be lower - more like 5-9%. And the skills are getting 20-25% total damage. So it's a pretty big buff.
kakaraposa
King of Ice Cream
113 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
When the "what are going to be your first characters" pools are going to start?? :P
mania666
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
morphed wrote:By removing shamanic trance EWD bonus dmg , this literally killed Barbarian’s chance to do Lab’s , you are forced to play bear stance in lab , and without any ewd source it will takes 2 hours to clear a red map , it was not usefull just for bosses . Take a look at Paladin’s Buff it adds both ewd and defence bonus , its like a 2 in 1 stance , i know what a barb can do and now its literally game over for endgame stuff , you have to invest in vita in lab and str stacking will only give you around 500-600 ewd at best , leaving you with 1k-1.5k total ewd with best gear which is nothing.

I can’t agree more , i have tried barb myself in lab and this class is highly dependable on vit to survive leaving no room to get damage by stat stacking , shamanic was a good boost of the dmg i expect barb other skills to get some buff or rework coz right now it makes no sense to play this class instead of a necro which gets over 20k life without vit investment and huge dmg,defence,avoid .. barb is now not balanced at all , for 2 years every season got nerfed yet most players play only summon barb.
TopDimas
Sasquatch
67 | 3
Decrease damage equal deduct online.
Stable from sigma output
Nice work. Skip the patch again.
morphed
Grubber
332 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
TopDimas wrote:Decrease damage equal deduct online.
Stable from sigma output

Around 3-4 ppl killed samael and 0 deimoss 100% legit kill previous ladder yet phys dmg gets nerf , i cannot see the logic in the dmg nerf , everyone played pal last ladder trinity/azure build yet physical dmg gets nerfed , i would love to hear an explanation but there is none , changing things just for the joy of adding more stuff into the patch notes is just bad , and ofc some people complain about barb that its stronger than other classes(now its garbage) , its hardest class to balance actually has too many skill possibilities and not enough skill points , forum slowly gets into the sad mood since there wont be as many showcases as before , coz of nerfs based on someone’s skill/knowledge of the game .
kris441
Gravedigger
194 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
morphed wrote:
TopDimas wrote:Decrease damage equal deduct online.
Stable from sigma output

Around 3-4 ppl killed samael and 0 deimoss 100% legit kill previous ladder yet phys dmg gets nerf , i cannot see the logic in the dmg nerf , everyone played pal last ladder trinity/azure build yet physical dmg gets nerfed , i would love to hear an explanation but there is none , changing things just for the joy of adding more stuff into the patch notes is just bad , and ofc some people complain about barb that its stronger than other classes(now its garbage) , its hardest class to balance actually has too many skill possibilities and not enough skill points , forum slowly gets into the sad mood since there wont be as many showcases as before , coz of nerfs based on someone’s skill/knowledge of the game .

Sorry for the stupid question , but what does legit kill means ?
thanks in advance :)
MUS01
Cog
201 | 3
fr0gbug wrote:Summon Edyrem:

Halved avoid, replaced with 50% damage reduction
Can no longer be summoned outside of Toraja
Increased health by 50%

Dumb question but they can still be summoned in Torajan Cemetary right?

So, no more edyrem for any quest OUTSIDE Toraja?

That's bad...

I used edyrem for many quest, even vs Bartuc (they dies quick, but they also gives some secs to reach Bartuc). Oh well, I suppose I should invest in my next barb build 1 point in barb summons...
Lynderika
Grubber
316 | 161
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
I don't understand why I am the only one who wonder about a few changes, some things in this patch are very very big changes and are not detailled at all. We sure have the general ideas but no values at all so it doesn't make any sense.

Reduced the effectiveness of physical and magic resistance debuffing skills. Reduced the physical and magic resistances of endgame bosses to compensate. These debuffs were creating a very large damage output difference between builds with and without them. Now the debuffs are less effective and the base monster resistance is lower, evening out the playing field a bit better."

No values at all? Doom, chronofieled... how much do they suffer? How much do others builds not using theses debuffs skills get a power up? How much do bosses resist lowers? "and the base monster resistance is lower" that's only talking about bosses right? Chronofield and doom are used by a few builds even outside of bosses, the fact that a change that important is impossible to evaluate is terrible...

Pure physical weapon damage builds (including damage conversion) will see a very small reduction in damage in the late endgame

Again, "very small" is not an indication at all.