Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
schnuppy wrote:I entered this realm at a perfect point, at the last overhaul, so i cant complain in any way. But many players, which spent all their time for their strong heroes lost all their progess and characters - simply all. For many good improvements of course. I play at least 4 hours per day and this median makes so much fun and is motivating... it means a lot for me, so i just want to avoid any frustrating circumstances... Im asking my self now, when could be the next point of total reset? 6 Months or 2 Years or more? When was the last great overhaul before? Thanks in advance...

But doesn't it get boring when you have all the heroes on their 121's, PlugY stash / mules full of epic items/charms...? Wipe with awesome new features and elements is a much needed new breeze to the game.

That corpse -thing is GREAT news. Can't wait for this.
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
schnuppy wrote:I entered this realm at a perfect point, at the last overhaul, so i cant complain in any way. But many players, which spent all their time for their strong heroes lost all their progess and characters - simply all. For many good improvements of course. I play at least 4 hours per day and this median makes so much fun and is motivating... it means a lot for me, so i just want to avoid any frustrating circumstances... Im asking my self now, when could be the next point of total reset? 6 Months or 2 Years or more? When was the last great overhaul before? Thanks in advance...

I m glad u r enjoying this mod, stay a while more and some even bigger things r coming next patch ;)

As per the next big total reset, there is no date and it would hopefully not happen until sigma is released, (so thats all just Soon™ at this point).
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
Calypso1992
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
2 questions:

1) Will new items be added this patch or are old items just getting reworked?

2) Regarding COTW, I'm kinda just curious about a lot of the abilities being virtually unusable by all but the intended class due to item restrictions. I know you guys are working on class-specific labeling for tandard items (i.e. crowns, small shields, etc..), what about the reverse? Possibly a COTW pounce build using a sword and board? Dual wield requirement on Hawk removed for COTW? I just think that would open up a multitude of builds and help diversify playstiles. I completely understand why the mods would primarily focus on tweaking core character builds but I've found that, towards endgame, shuffling between the same 1-2 builds depending on the Uber quest can be a little dull. If you opened up some skill builds from every class without item restrictions (within reason, of course), you'd put Path of Exiles' gem system to shame.

(I'm secretly just tired of only being able to use pointy weapons on my Amazon because viable COTW WDM never seem to drop. I just want to rain rape down upon cows with my shark flail.)
Edited by Calypso1992 6 years.
Zennith
Grubber
310 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Calypso1992 wrote:2) Regarding COTW, I'm kinda just curious about a lot of the abilities being virtually unusable by all but the intended class due to item restrictions. I know you guys are working on class-specific labeling, what about the reverse? Possibly a COTW pounce build using a sword and board? I just think that would open up a multitude of builds and strengthen the diversity of playstiles.

I like this idea.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I don't. Pounce naturally has required a spear for years. I could see other things like stormblast not requiring a sword, but what you're asking is almost like a harbinger COTW not requiring werewolf form, kinda. It would be way too overpowered. Plus, pounce COTW has a timer to prevent that COTW from being too op in any spear
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
It also makes it useles. On a related note, pounce barb please.
Quirinus
Team Member
1510 | 184
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Stormblast should require a hammer. :mrgreen:

ryunp wrote:For anyone curious about the chat 'resource usage', here is a breakdown:

► Resources Insight

We had a chatbox system that probably worked better, but was changed after a while. Discord is better though. If only they let you embed it, it would be great.
"but if it's simple it's not that hard" - Quirinus 2017
"small things like this are not a big deal" - Quirinus 2017
thanosdk
Rust Claw
85 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Quirinus wrote:We had a chatbox system that probably worked better, but was changed after a while. Discord is better though. If only they let you embed it, it would be great.

mybb has a plugin for that, but for phpbb you could try this: https://blog.discordapp.com/add-the-dis ... 5ffcd718c6 yet I think they had disabled the iframe method. This could help as well: https://widgetbot.voakie.com/help/
schnuppy
Vampiress
39 | 1
Rishab wrote:

I m glad u r enjoying this mod, stay a while more and some even bigger things r coming next patch ;)

As per the next big total reset, there is no date and it would hopefully not happen until sigma is released, (so thats all just Soon™ at this point).

sure new features and contents are always nice and fine, but i had, since this season started, just time to fastly boost 5 chars till lv 120 and 1 of them, my pala, is now 121. I didnt have time to farm Greatrunes, or elemental runes, dont have a single Xis-Rune. I just have the most sets and a few interessting SUs for different chars, of course a lot of other weaker SUs, but the time was not enough to start a second hero, and get warm with it, and make it good and strong. So i fear, even if i play at least a few hours per day and enjoying this community and its trade possibility, and of course the fact i have to play clean, the time is running a bit too fast here for me because i want to have things at least to 90% complete in games, before starting something new. Not just playing 2 or 3 chars... and then the next thing already waits... As i see this all, im not right here... i have probably to start SP.

Or is there at least any way to continue using the "old" TSW saves in singleplayer or somewhere else then, when a overhaul released?