Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
So, does 2.0.2 finally fixed bad inventory data problems?

If yes or no, need to be communicate properly.

EDITED: blergh, cant believe i missed the line at the top.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Stormcall mana cost buffs right after I was talking about how I was leveling using the hammers synergy instead? Awesome! :mrgreen:
shrimp
Daystar
693 | 14
nexl pls :lol:
Audreyusept
Banned
1 | 0
Hello everybody! Forgive me my english please. Can you tell me how can I quickly contact with forum administration?
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1445 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Audreyusept wrote:Hello everybody! Forgive me my english please. Can you tell me how can I quickly contact with forum administration?

Best way and chance is on discord.
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Why is there no chat in trade window in game?
Are you planning to revert the low tier drops in hell?
sohnsohn
Skeleton
2 | 0
Mind flay +100 aoe not working
Josko_91
Vampiress
35 | 1
Necro Summoner really needs some rework. Currently you have such a small army size compared to Barb Summoner and Veil King reduces it even more.

Barb Summoner completely outclasses necro summoner. Much more Summons, doing more damage and having more health and you can summon them anywhere, don't need any bodies like Blood Skeleton. Plus you have 4-5 Wolfs you can summon aswell! If you wanna play summoner class, there is no reason to play Necro Summoner...

Having a small army is not fun. I get that it's a small amount of minions because of Blood Skeletons doing Area Effect Damage and Veil King spawning those Veil Terrors and they can easily become over 30 Veil Terrors, and that is what it all was Balanced around I think, but it's just not fun having only 8 Skeletons, then 6 with Veil King but trying to get tons of Veil Terrors to balance it...

It would be much better if Blood Skeletons gave 1 extra skeleton per every 3 levels like in vanilla d2 and not BASE levels so +1 Skills from items would give you more Skeletons and then give them single target attack like Barbarian's Spirits does. Veil King's Reanimate as Veil Terror could be removed and replaced with a Passive that gives +2-4 extra Blood Skeletons instead.

And then replace Iron Golem with Rathma's Chosen to give the Minions the much needed extra damage, besides Rathma's Chosen is much cooler than the vanilla Iron Golem skill, always thought it looked out of place for Median XL. As for the new Ultimate skill(Since Rathma's Chosen would replace Iron Golem), could be anything really, maybe some passive that buffs necro melee, or necro crossbow or totem necro etc.
Kruttor666
Destroyer
6 | 0
I lost all my stash on character
nemmate
Grubber
301 | 8
Josko_91 wrote:Necro Summoner really needs some rework. Currently you have such a small army size compared to Barb Summoner and Veil King reduces it even more.

Barb Summoner completely outclasses necro summoner. Much more Summons, doing more damage and having more health and you can summon them anywhere, don't need any bodies like Blood Skeleton. Plus you have 4-5 Wolfs you can summon aswell! If you wanna play summoner class, there is no reason to play Necro Summoner...

Having a small army is not fun. I get that it's a small amount of minions because of Blood Skeletons doing Area Effect Damage and Veil King spawning those Veil Terrors and they can easily become over 30 Veil Terrors, and that is what it all was Balanced around I think, but it's just not fun having only 8 Skeletons, then 6 with Veil King but trying to get tons of Veil Terrors to balance it...

It would be much better if Blood Skeletons gave 1 extra skeleton per every 3 levels like in vanilla d2 and not BASE levels so +1 Skills from items would give you more Skeletons and then give them single target attack like Barbarian's Spirits does. Veil King's Reanimate as Veil Terror could be removed and replaced with a Passive that gives +2-4 extra Blood Skeletons instead.

And then replace Iron Golem with Rathma's Chosen to give the Minions the much needed extra damage, besides Rathma's Chosen is much cooler than the vanilla Iron Golem skill, always thought it looked out of place for Median XL. As for the new Ultimate skill(Since Rathma's Chosen would replace Iron Golem), could be anything really, maybe some passive that buffs necro melee, or necro crossbow or totem necro etc.

I didn't tried summon necro yet in this patch, but before I always used Rhatma chosen, and not the veil king. Have you tried with Rhatma?