Σ 2.1.6 Patch Notes

Game news and forum updates
Milkshake
Abomination
142 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
when can we expect documentation update so we can get an idea of the undocumented stuff? i.e. new set, new runewords, javelin changes, etc
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Wait a minute…. Tell me I’m overlooking something here.. Amazon’s lost Athena’s gift so they took a 25% block chance hit???

If this is the case, Hanmerzons just became even more of a joke.
Ekital
Grubber
310 | 11
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Primarch wrote:If this is the case, Hanmerzons just became even more of a joke.

People still play hammerzons? I thought we stopped giving a shit the second they "fixed" hammers (aka hard nerf) and removed barrel blocking
Nabyk
Skeleton
2 | 0
Hello everyone! Please tell me, do I understand correctly? The new season will start in 8 hours, therefore my character, whom I have been downloading for the last week, will disappear and I will have to start all over again?
minhhien
Jungle Hunter
25 | 1
they buffed UHC twice. OMG.....
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Nabyk wrote:Hello everyone! Please tell me, do I understand correctly? The new season will start in 8 hours, therefore my character, whom I have been downloading for the last week, will disappear and I will have to start all over again?

If you play on TSW : your char will become No-Ladder char. You can choose to keep playing it in No-ladder mode (small but friendly community) or start new char in Ladder mode (huge and grindy comunity).
If you play in Single Player mode : new season will not change anything on your char. You can choose to update your installation and play with 2.1 version or stay in 2.0. You can even copy the 2.0 folder and keep 2.0 version and play to 2.1 in another folder.
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
minhhien wrote:they buffed UHC twice. OMG.....

Yes but paladin get huge life penalty in the other hand !
Nabyk
Skeleton
2 | 0
blatkill wrote:
Nabyk wrote:Hello everyone! Please tell me, do I understand correctly? The new season will start in 8 hours, therefore my character, whom I have been downloading for the last week, will disappear and I will have to start all over again?

If you play on TSW : your char will become No-Ladder char. You can choose to keep playing it in No-ladder mode (small but friendly community) or start new char in Ladder mode (huge and grindy comunity).
If you play in Single Player mode : new season will not change anything on your char. You can choose to update your installation and play with 2.1 version or stay in 2.0. You can even copy the 2.0 folder and keep 2.0 version and play to 2.1 in another folder.

Thank you very much for the good answer. He made me very happy, so all efforts will not be lost)))
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ekital wrote:
Primarch wrote:If this is the case, Hanmerzons just became even more of a joke.

People still play hammerzons? I thought we stopped giving a shit the second they "fixed" hammers (aka hard nerf) and removed barrel blocking

And I was legitimately excited about the new Javaazon defensive passives and "shield mastery". No way the devs could buff a garbage spec without nerfing the class as a whole. I forgot to lower my expectations.
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I try to operate a try-before-moan policy :wink: