600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Crash wrote:impale does multihit a few times, its just not visible really

Good to know. I think the skill just needs something more. For one, I think it should be a throwing skill. It feels so non-javelin as a point blank melee skill. Sure cLoD had some of those, but it was also a javelin AND spear tree. And then maybe a small multi hitting AoE on impact? Idk.

nobrainnopain wrote:and in my opinion its also a strange optical mix with javalin and shurikens :(

I couldn't agree more lol.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
BlackMoon wrote:Sorry not find 2.1 bug&feedback so I just post here.
One of my SP character was created before 2.1. After I kill Izual in Nightmare difficulty i didn't get Catalyst of Jewelcrafting, and i try another character which also created before 2.1 and still not drop this item. If this is a bug, please fix that would be better. thank you. :)

buy it from larzuk
Nantuc
Stygian Watcher
42 | 8
I have to say after applying the patch and finding all my gear red, I am not happy. I specifically outfitted my honorifics with ALL cloth gear so that I WOULD NOT have to waste any points into strength. My T4 leather gloves, leather boots, and quilted armor all went from being no higher than 80 required str pts to ALL 350. GREAVES only require 450! even my T4 cloth sash requires 250 str pts. We are talking about all cloth gear which at T4 is only about 100 pts less than the top level Metal counterparts. Why bother having different types of gear if you are going to make the str reqs nearly identical? This flat system of basing Tiered gear at a straight percentage to Sacred gear with no thought to the fact that a strip of cloth requires a 250 str requirement is ridiculous!

I went from having plenty of str more than what I needed after charms to having to waste 127 pts of str just to outfit cloth items. I cannot begin to tell you how much damage it has cost. Since the only MO that gives str is armor based only, there is no work around. Gotta say, this was a bad change, IMO.
B_ATAKY
Sasquatch
60 | 3
Nantuc wrote:I have to say after applying the patch and finding all my gear red, I am not happy. I specifically outfitted my honorifics with ALL cloth gear so that I WOULD NOT have to waste any points into strength. My T4 leather gloves, leather boots, and quilted armor all went from being no higher than 80 required str pts to ALL 350. GREAVES only require 450! even my T4 cloth sash requires 250 str pts. We are talking about all cloth gear which at T4 is only about 100 pts less than the top level Metal counterparts. Why bother having different types of gear if you are going to make the str reqs nearly identical? This flat system of basing Tiered gear at a straight percentage to Sacred gear with no thought to the fact that a strip of cloth requires a 250 str requirement is ridiculous!

I went from having plenty of str more than what I needed after charms to having to waste 127 pts of str just to outfit cloth items. I cannot begin to tell you how much damage it has cost. Since the only MO that gives str is armor based only, there is no work around. Gotta say, this was a bad change, IMO.

Sacred items, as far as i know, have the same str requirements as before. So why do u even bother about str req while u leveling ur char? U have three free respecs and belladonnas.

For example. My totem nec had 96 lvl with no investments to strength before patch. Now he cant wear t4 rabbit foot. But who cares? Anyway, after 120 lvl he will be able to wear any gear with almost base strength.
Jo_Jo
Pit Knight
100 | 4
nobrainnopain wrote:.... and in my opinion its also a strange optical mix with javalin and shurikens :(

Yes, doesnt look good. I think it would look better if the javelins exploded into a Spike Nova.
noob_promedio
Imp
5 | 0
Note: I'm playing using D2DX, I don't know if this happens in unmodified installations of Median XL

When I change theme from Crimson Red to Tartarus, the game crashes.
Here's the DebugLog: https://drive.google.com/file/d/10aT_LH ... sp=sharing

This happens even if the only things you do after starting the game are entering a singleplayer game, pressing escape and changing the theme

Excuse me, I just realized I posted on the patch notes thread instead of on the Feedback one
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
B_ATAKY wrote:
Nantuc wrote:I have to say after applying the patch and finding all my gear red, I am not happy. I specifically outfitted my honorifics with ALL cloth gear so that I WOULD NOT have to waste any points into strength. My T4 leather gloves, leather boots, and quilted armor all went from being no higher than 80 required str pts to ALL 350. GREAVES only require 450! even my T4 cloth sash requires 250 str pts. We are talking about all cloth gear which at T4 is only about 100 pts less than the top level Metal counterparts. Why bother having different types of gear if you are going to make the str reqs nearly identical? This flat system of basing Tiered gear at a straight percentage to Sacred gear with no thought to the fact that a strip of cloth requires a 250 str requirement is ridiculous!

Sacred items, as far as i know, have the same str requirements as before. So why do u even bother about str req while u leveling ur char? U have three free respecs and belladonnas.

For example. My totem nec had 96 lvl with no investments to strength before patch. Now he cant wear t4 rabbit foot. But who cares? Anyway, after 120 lvl he will be able to wear any gear with almost base strength.

He propably just wanted to point out the stupidness of str reqs and standars? I mean you need 500 str for boots...
BlackMoon
Cultist
20 | 0
Siosilvar wrote:
BlackMoon wrote:Sorry not find 2.1 bug&feedback so I just post here.
One of my SP character was created before 2.1. After I kill Izual in Nightmare difficulty i didn't get Catalyst of Jewelcrafting, and i try another character which also created before 2.1 and still not drop this item. If this is a bug, please fix that would be better. thank you. :)

buy it from larzuk

Thanks buddy, I found that yesterday, and I don't know how to delete this post. Anyway, thank you to tell me that. :D
kortt
Core Lord
394 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
drdragun23 wrote:NEM EGY A JATEK ???????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????? MIER NEM NAGY ???????????????????????????????

Write in English, what is your question?
suchbalance
Team Member
1758 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge