Σ 2.2.0 Announced

Game news and forum updates
xiaooaix
Cultist
24 | 0
Siosilvar wrote:
xiaooaix wrote:i'm newbie here and i have question :when this new season live all old char will reset or no ?

All ladder characters will move to non-ladder.

thx bro
i will wait ss 30 live
soulofevil
Dark Huntress
11 | 2
hype
Stuie10786
Grubber
300 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
This sounds fun to use relics for a viable offspec with poison ww barb for fights that it struggled on, like AK, spider cave, and guard protecting it in northwest Tora. Even with end gear and sockets on guide its a struggle as poison, but using +rainbow dmg he dies before first shield.

May finally have a setup for poison with 2h thunderfury /5400+ str and not lose 75% of poison output for instant dmg
acidwarrior27
Skeleton
3 | 2
Can't wait to play!
tnp-craz
Fallen
1 | 0
15 mins to go lets go ! :D
luciano_96369
Thunder Beetle
56 | 2
Someone know how to access to the Sescheron's Destroyer quest? I ask because I don't know how to obtain the Dulra Catalyst and Reality Piercer.
Stuie10786
Grubber
300 | 6
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
luciano_96369 wrote:Someone know how to access to the Sescheron's Destroyer quest? I ask because I don't know how to obtain the Dulra Catalyst and Reality Piercer.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=74616

Post shows how to start crafting the item.
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
Stuie10786 wrote:
luciano_96369 wrote:Someone know how to access to the Sescheron's Destroyer quest? I ask because I don't know how to obtain the Dulra Catalyst and Reality Piercer.

4 scrolls is a reagents to Tenet Design. Tenet Design and 6 othere tenets = Charm.
Stuie10786
Grubber
300 | 6
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Immortal2563 wrote:
Stuie10786 wrote:

4 scrolls is a reagents to Tenet Design. Tenet Design and 6 othere tenets = Charm.

I'm surprised how long it took for someone to figure out you need 11 eyes from boss named 11 eyes lol

*edit* not meant to be insulting, just stating it's crafty that all the necessary information is in plain sight but never immediately obvious. Favorite part about this mod over the years

Is there a way out after killing the boss? Doesn't let me use town portal or other portal summons to leave the area after killing him?