Grubber
310 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
When this, when that, why this, why that. Buff this, buff that. I'll answer all of this for you. Probably never, no, and cause we said so.

Just do what I did. Stop playing, check back for a patch that will cause you to come back, and never find it. Repeat as necessary. gg ezpz.
MUS01
Cog
201 | 3
luciano_96369 wrote:When are they going to remove the Steady Aim from the Hunter Skill Tree of the Druid?

Or give a skill that expanse the range of the Hunting Banshee?

Or replaceing the avoid property with reducing elemental/magic damge?

Or remove the mana drain from the werewolf's skill tree?

This a great reason for the low amount of players using paladin, amazon, and in general any class without avoid...
Tnt1094
Abomination
156 | 16
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
2.6 changes won't break fight with laz?
luciano_96369
Sasquatch
61 | 3
Zennith wrote:When this, when that, why this, why that. Buff this, buff that. I'll answer all of this for you. Probably never, no, and cause we said so.

Just do what I did. Stop playing, check back for a patch that will cause you to come back, and never find it. Repeat as necessary. gg ezpz.

I was just complaining about what I don't like, and suggesting thing that I believe that would improve the character (especially the Druid)
IronMan
Lava Lord
91 | 9
Seem like a bunch of nice quality of life improvements.

A bit worried that someone is gonna find a way to exploit the AI, but since it's only from 25% on I guess it can go that badly.
MisterSweden
Prowler
15 | 0
If i would take away anything, is that its kinda sad that the only fix the Necromancer got is strictly range oriented.

I haven´t played in a good while with my Melee Necromancer, and i would´ve hoped that Median Xl didn´t cater even harder towards ranged play only.
nemmate
Grubber
301 | 8
MisterSweden wrote:If i would take away anything, is that its kinda sad that the only fix the Necromancer got is strictly range oriented.

I haven´t played in a good while with my Melee Necromancer, and i would´ve hoped that Median Xl didn´t cater even harder towards ranged play only.

I always (or really often) start as a melee char (necro or bear). I think I will start once again with Melee Necro, I think for farming with reaper changes the farming will be a little bit better and faster. I can't play with other chars, I always return to play with a melee necro
akbugger
Pit Knight
101 | 3
I was really hoping for Orb of Annihilation buff. Such a fun skill to use, yet utter crap after Fauzt. :cry:
dateh
Skeleton
3 | 0
nice