Game news and forum updates
Newbking
Sand Maggot
1129 | 5
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
"Improved most sleep trophy bonuses". Excellent! So hyped for the new season! Thanks again to the devs!
Azenoth
Cultist
21 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
cnlnjzfjb wrote:
Azenoth wrote:Is there any update on fixing the bug for unlocking nithogur in single player? I tried at the begining in the season and just now after making sure my game is updated but still have no success. I right click on the activated tier 16 rifstone but nothing happens

It is intended, not a bug.

I know they said it would be multiplayer only for 2.4 but for the 2.5 notes they said it was opening for sp. Did they revert their stance on this? I've asked a couple of times in discord and also reported it as a bug but never heard anything from anyone. It would be nice know if they reverted their decision or if they just forgot to switch it on for sp.
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1073 | 26
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Azenoth wrote:
cnlnjzfjb wrote:
Azenoth wrote:Is there any update on fixing the bug for unlocking nithogur in single player? I tried at the begining in the season and just now after making sure my game is updated but still have no success. I right click on the activated tier 16 rifstone but nothing happens

It is intended, not a bug.

I know they said it would be multiplayer only for 2.4 but for the 2.5 notes they said it was opening for sp. Did they revert their stance on this? I've asked a couple of times in discord and also reported it as a bug but never heard anything from anyone. It would be nice know if they reverted their decision or if they just forgot to switch it on for sp.

Yeah, they just did not open it for unknown reason.
direkenz
Prowler
18 | 0
thanks for effort on the new patches.

but please work something for Paladin.
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
MedianXL wrote:Some of the quality-of-life improvements introduced in patch 2.6 include:
  • Bosses which teleport when struck now have a cooldown for doing so, allowing for a less interrupted and more enjoyable boss-killing experience. The cooldown is usually 3-5 seconds, depending on the boss

sounds cool overall, very happy about this one in particular
Edited by Frytas 9 months.
imngocson
Acid Prince
48 | 2
Thank you devs :D
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge