Σ 2.6.7 Patch Notes

Game news and forum updates
Falcoon
Prowler
16 | 0
Hey guys, a little question about Aptitude - in patch notes is says, that it increases physical weapon dmg by 10 for every 1 level when using Lion Stance - does it mean, that I'll get 1250% weapon dmg on 125lv or I'm reading that wrong? This number seems too insane
mohlssonnnn
Stone Warrior
31 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Falcoon wrote:Hey guys, a little question about Aptitude - in patch notes is says, that it increases physical weapon dmg by 10 for every 1 level when using Lion Stance - does it mean, that I'll get 1250% weapon dmg on 125lv or I'm reading that wrong? This number seems too insane

For every level above 120 - So 125 = 50
Falcoon
Prowler
16 | 0
Makes sense, thank you!
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Patch 2.6.2 coming today with a few bugfixes, notes are up.
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legion of the Damned: Manoruk's nova damage reduced by 60% (max difficulty nova should now hit for 6k at 80% lightning resist instead of 15k)
My nec takes 11k dmg from the nova at 82% light res.
edit: 10k at 84%. this is with the newest patch, of course.
juniperleafes
Sasquatch
62 | 1
- Experience scaling reverted to 2.5 values

What does this mean practically?
123abbo
Fallen
1 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jitan, Come On
Pit Knight
115 | 7
juniperleafes wrote:- Experience scaling reverted to 2.5 values

What does this mean practically?

I guess it nullifies this
The player now gets full experience up to 5 levels under area level for all levels, reducing the likelihood of negative snowballing when falling behind exp curve

The question is, why revert the change?
nob4242
Stygian Watcher
40 | 1
Birimbau wrote:
Immortal2563 wrote:
Siosilvar wrote:
Birimbau wrote:Summon necro got more smacked with the resurgence nerf. More skill points needed for the same.

False. Points saved from Mold the Flesh are just spent on Resurgence now.

For God's sake, what does it change if every minion in T10 is one shot from anything?

It could be easily done by making the necro summoner death pact devotion grant flat dmg reduction from all sources and some avoid dmg in a similar fashion sin summons have. The barbarian summons could have similar mechanics too through shamanic trance passive. It doesn't take to be a rocket scientist to figure this shit out.

Plus, With this 5 extra points in resurgence they should at least give summons 1 maximum to all resists per 2 base levels.

I'm exited for xbow necro right now. For summon necro I'll stick to PD2 until something is done to summoners in median.

yea i have to say im tired of summons just being HP sponges with no prayer of anything but getting blasted. This becomes so annoying in higher level play. Its not actually fun to constantly resummon minions. Not that they should never die but just getting blasted all the time for their health bar really gets old. Something more than that would be pretty welcome.
jerry342
Fallen
1 | 0
Completely reworked, rarity increased
- Now gives the following bonuses:
- Gain 50% of your Wolf Companion Base Damage as Flat Physical Damage