Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Marrt wrote:That's correct. Video is necessary though. Also you can team up with people, as it is also a challenge for faster time, unless your build is still faster than 2-3 people playing together ofc.

well i think i will directly do 8p first, and its hard to find 8 ppl together in a same gs and are all pro in sam fight.
in the rule, higher pp is 1st factor, so i guess if i success, others who do same boss will have to compare with me the speed in 8pp . but anyway thx for your patience explain.
metasequoia
Cog
206 | 19
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
RyougiShiki wrote:
Realm Event wrote:Not in this case, ofc. Other people in the game are allowed to leave, as soon as the boss fight has started. The rule you've quoted only applies to the people which are doing the boss fight. Also make sure to show the party screen before entering, so that it's visible that a game is p8 for instance.

oh okay, so here is the pipeline if i understand correctly:

1. get 1 char do the boss fight and 7 chars in town -- make a p8 game.
2. the fight char start doing boss
3. other 7 are free to leave
4. finish the boss fight with the video/screenshot to validate.

If you start the fights on /p8 for bosses Spirit of Giyua, Laz and Uldyssian, as they are spawning minions, those minions will be /p-x (whatever players are in the game at that moment) so that should be considered as well. as it can make a great difference in kill speed, i think.
Realm Event
Rust Claw
85 | 49
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Special Badge
Unique.
metasequoia wrote:
RyougiShiki wrote:
Realm Event wrote:Not in this case, ofc. Other people in the game are allowed to leave, as soon as the boss fight has started. The rule you've quoted only applies to the people which are doing the boss fight. Also make sure to show the party screen before entering, so that it's visible that a game is p8 for instance.

oh okay, so here is the pipeline if i understand correctly:

1. get 1 char do the boss fight and 7 chars in town -- make a p8 game.
2. the fight char start doing boss
3. other 7 are free to leave
4. finish the boss fight with the video/screenshot to validate.

If you start the fights on /p8 for bosses Spirit of Giyua, Laz and Uldyssian, as they are spawning minions, those minions will be /p-x (whatever players are in the game at that moment) so that should be considered as well. as it can make a great difference in kill speed, i think.

You're right.. that would eliminate a key factor for these bosses :/ I guess there is no other way other than to keep all people in game, which is... a bummer. I am going to ask devs if multilogging with more than 2 afk chars can be allowed for this challenge, otherwise p8 farm games is the only choice.
luciano_96369
Sasquatch
61 | 3
Where is the info about all the Blood of Creation relics?
SilentCarl
Lava Lord
99 | 8
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
2.10 First to obtain 100% charm completion + Trophy Hunter + Vial Aura + I Am Rich [1000 :tg: + Forum Badge]
I've done 100% charisma, 21 trophies and can check my character. I don't know why 97% is displayed on the web page? I think it's the problem
character:https://median-xl.com/char/UD_radish
SilentCarl
Lava Lord
99 | 8
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
SC: Deimoss (6 totems) + video – 50 points
SilentCarl
Lava Lord
99 | 8
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Champion of Sanctuary + screenshot – 15 points
Realm Event
Rust Claw
85 | 49
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Special Badge
Unique.
SilentCarl wrote:2.10 First to obtain 100% charm completion + Trophy Hunter + Vial Aura + I Am Rich [1000 :tg: + Forum Badge]
I've done 100% charisma, 21 trophies and can check my character. I don't know why 97% is displayed on the web page? I think it's the problem
character:https://median-xl.com/char/UD_radish

Congrats, I'll check if all is there later, but I've wondered about these missing percentages too. I think it's a problem of the tool that calculates it.

SilentCarl wrote:Champion of Sanctuary + screenshot – 15 points

This has been completed long ago, but it's a fault of other people that they have not cared to post it, so points to you.

The other thing that has slipped by is T10 Atanna Khan, which also requires a screenshot as it's not being tracked by the tool (that one's my fault). The screenshot must show her at a very low % life, since she may drop only rare items. Video is also an alternative.
SilentCarl
Lava Lord
99 | 8
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
4.2 First to defeat Nithogur without dying [600 :tg:]

character:https://median-xl.com/char/ud_radish
Realm Event
Rust Claw
85 | 49
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Special Badge
Unique.
SilentCarl wrote:4.2 First to defeat Nithogur without dying [600 :tg:]

character:https://median-xl.com/char/ud_radish

Good showcases, but I think it would be more interesting to see other challenges done without pagan rites, as having full heals ready every 2 seconds goes against the idea of it being a challenge, especially when competing with other people in speedruns. Same goes for antimass, despite not being a full heal (mana sorc is excluded from this). Challenges count as completed, added to list of not allowed items.