Σ 2.7.0 Announced

Game news and forum updates
SilentSin
Cultist
23 | 3
YRYSKYN wrote:I wish melee necro was reworked a bit. Maybe replace Angle of Death jump with a blink-hit, in case there is a need to keep the current set of skills (which are meh).

There are already a bunch of blink strike skills though. Angel of Death is cool because it's so unique. I'd much rather see Carnage replaced with something a bit more interesting. Maybe something that charges up with each attack to turn Angel of Death into a super strong attack you actually want to use instead of just an awkward buff to keep up.
juniperleafes
Sasquatch
62 | 1
AGsniper wrote:
Bearded_DooD wrote:
AGsniper wrote:
Bearded_DooD wrote:I would love to see SSF with instanced loot that is "soulbounded" so u cant trade it ... but its impossibru i guess

Man I swear people will find something to complain about when it comes to the new season announcements.

Some people are just never happy ffs...

Man I swear people will find something to complain about when it comes to any post about new season.
Some people are just never happy ffs

Jokes aside, im a very happy person, apparently you are looking for something to just be offended xD
Where does this post look like i whine about lacking of this things? Go being offended somewhere else, would you?

EDIT: OOOOH now i remember you : "When tbings start to slow down after the first 2 weeks of the season, whats the point of dragging out 20 players on realm and a dead trade market for 4 more months?" You are the "special" snowflake who would like to cut the seasons short.... right

Its not constructive to complain about the next season after the devs are nice enough to drop us information about it. Go complain somewhere else.

It wasn't a complaint, stop stirring up trouble
heamn
Gravedigger
182 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
In my opinion, ssf is by choice, no one is pointing guns.

if someone has spent effort to accumulate TG and buys everything bis and get done with the season as fast as possible, this it self is a form of speedrun, if that's how they enjoy the game, there's nothing wrong with that.

same goes for ssf players, liking to take things slow, or see where rng steers you to, there's nothing wrong playing ssf on realm, albeit being the minority, we exist even without the ssf ladder, and that's that.

Doesn't matter trade/ssf players, you do you mate.

End of the day, i for one is very happy that dev have shed lights on ssf players.
Based
Acid Prince
48 | 1
Siosilvar wrote:How in blazes do "most other games" with ingame SSF support allow group play? POE doesn't have it, D3 doesn't have it, LE doesn't have it, GD league mod doesn't have it, because it's a contradiction in terms. Group play is literally not SOLO self found.

Group ironman modes Runescape-style are neat, but they're not coming with this season.

POE private leagues can be group SSF in all but name. Doesn't matter if they call it that or not lol.
Newbking
Sand Maggot
1129 | 5
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Really excited! Thanks again to the devs :)
TechC
Bone Archer
70 | 5
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I am super excited for the patch! Thanks Median XL devs!!!
YRYSKYN
Destroyer
6 | 0
SilentSin wrote:
YRYSKYN wrote:I wish melee necro was reworked a bit. Maybe replace Angle of Death jump with a blink-hit, in case there is a need to keep the current set of skills (which are meh).

There are already a bunch of blink strike skills though. Angel of Death is cool because it's so unique. I'd much rather see Carnage replaced with something a bit more interesting. Maybe something that charges up with each attack to turn Angel of Death into a super strong attack you actually want to use instead of just an awkward buff to keep up.

The problem I have with AOD is that it is very slow, you loose momentum when farming/moving through pack of enemies unlike cold sorc for example or others. The way I saw people were using it to make it any good is jumping to the closes pixel in order to gain the buff.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Nekrabyte wrote:I love playing SSF pretty often... is there any differences for SSF characters beyond their own ladder? Thanks for the continuing patches!

yea, they dont get to trade with other players
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Bearded_DooD wrote:I would love to see SSF with instanced loot that is "soulbounded" so u cant trade it ... but its impossibru i guess

well you cant trade on ssf anyways, so whats the purpose here
BoneZone
Balrog
138 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Crash wrote:

well you cant trade on ssf anyways, so what's the purpose here

this is what i said before as well....trading in ssf doesn't make sense to me