Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
fuppy wrote:
Ruhutta wrote:
Bearded_DooD wrote:Ok now, please humor old person... Whats SSF? I know its Solo Self Found but what is that mean? Is it just normal playthru with..ermm what u find without buying items from our Auction House?

Basically yeah, just means you are on your own when it comes to items. No trading, usually means you can still group up though (atleast in most other games where SSF is a thing).

Not here. You can only join games created by YOUR other SSF characters, for muling purposes.

I think some sort of "Team SSF" could be really fun some time in the future! I'm not sure how awful that would be to make, but it would be neat to have like 10 or so players that you could create a team with and then you are only allowed to trade with those players.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1237 | 268
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
How in blazes do "most other games" with ingame SSF support allow group play? POE doesn't have it, D3 doesn't have it, LE doesn't have it, GD league mod doesn't have it, because it's a contradiction in terms. Group play is literally not SOLO self found.

Group ironman modes Runescape-style are neat, but they're not coming with this season.
BoneZone
Balrog
138 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
An ssf ordeal with a trade community to me defeats the whole purpose of ssf lol
IronMan
Lava Lord
96 | 9
Riftwalker bosses will now give you a debuff icon if you have failed their challenge

Thank you most kindly!
Taem
Necrobot
2488 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
BoneZone wrote:An ssf ordeal with a trade community to me defeats the whole purpose of ssf lol

This.
ninjamaster
Destroyer
7 | 0
Bearded_DooD wrote:Ok now, please humor old person... Whats SSF? I know its Solo Self Found but what is that mean? Is it just normal playthru with..ermm what u find without buying items from our Auction House?

that's pretty much it yes just with the addition that you can play with others ? idk awell as even then you are in need of item drops cuz ssf cannot get items from auctions (trade/forum gold ) so far i understand
PitStains
Balrog
127 | 6
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hope to finish BG3 by then :)
BoneZone
Balrog
138 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Taem wrote:
BoneZone wrote:An ssf ordeal with a trade community to me defeats the whole purpose of ssf lol

This.
have you ever seen the movie idiocrasy? its like that almost.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Friday the 13th, spooky.
Unholy melee paladin is starting to sound nice. Been a long while since I have played that.
SilentCarl
Lava Lord
99 | 8
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Cool!
I was surprised and happy at the start of the season, but I was disappointed not to hear the assassins and Speezon returning to work.
Anyway, thank you to the Medianxl team for their efforts