Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member

Temporary Trade Site for Median XL

In case you're unaware, there's a temporary trade site available at https://median-xl.com/trade/.

This temporary trade site was originally created for Hardcore mode, but it will serve its purpose until the new Trade Site, being developed by Pertinate, is ready. While there may not be many changes on this temporary site, your feedback can be valuable for the development of the new site.

Here are some tips and guidelines for using the trade site effectively:

• Please log in using your primary TSW (The Sin War) account. This way, you'll have access to your other accounts, commonly referred to as "mule" accounts, as long as they share either the same email or password and the last used IP address as the main account.
  • To get started, click on the set-up your mules & info link. This will allow you to provide details about the items you have for trade, items you're looking for, and your mule accounts.
  • Use the main page to search for items within your registered mules or explore the needs and offers list.
  • If you've set up your needs list with exact item names (utilizing the autocomplete feature), you can use the "Search all I need" button. This feature will search for all items on your needs list across all your registered mules.
  • If you're looking for specific items, click on the magnifying glass icon next to the username in the mule search results. This allows you to check if your mules have any items that match the user's needs list.
  • To view detailed information about a specific item, click on the item's name in the mule search results.

https://tsw.vn.cz - TSW realm stats (& Quests, NotArmory, HC chars)
mohlssonnnn
Stone Warrior
31 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
:shock: Keep the post up on top new posts
TechC
Bone Archer
70 | 5
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
This is really cool! Thank you.
PitStains
Balrog
124 | 5
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
On the Trade site, it still shows my account from a couple seasons ago. How do I update it to this season's account? The mule is correct (on account TheStains), but is showing as my old user (drizzt94720) who was last online 3 months ago, instead of the current user who's Online now
aahz
Team Member
495 | 287
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
PitStains wrote:On the Trade site, it still shows my account from a couple seasons ago. How do I update it to this season's account?

The top right corner displays the user you used to log onto the TSW site. Any mules, needs, or offers you've set will be displayed under that account.
So, please remove your mules, log off, log in as 'TheStains,' and then re-add those mules.
https://tsw.vn.cz - TSW realm stats (& Quests, NotArmory, HC chars)
PitStains
Balrog
124 | 5
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
aahz wrote:
PitStains wrote:On the Trade site, it still shows my account from a couple seasons ago. How do I update it to this season's account?

The top right corner displays the user you used to log onto the TSW site. Any mules, needs, or offers you've set will be displayed under that account.
So, please remove your mules, log off, log in as 'TheStains,' and then re-add those mules.

That worked. Thank!