Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
SDLCTLMR wrote:
Taem wrote:Its Macro, not Marco, duh! Lolol, do you remember how many posters mispelled it originally? Lol, still makes me laugh

But the boss's name was written through "Marco", not "Macro" (you can see in any video with this boss). And the creator of the ultimative is also MarcoNecroX (now just Marco), that is, the name of the boss was the same as the name of the creator of the ultimative. In that case, I wouldn't say there's a typo in the boss's name.

yes, that's the joke
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Taem wrote:Its Macro, not Marco, duh! Lolol, do you remember how many posters mispelled it originally? Lol, still makes me laugh

Mavro*
Trashkitten
Stone Warrior
31 | 4
I'm hoping the bug with Deathly Effigy gets fixed, because that seems like it would be such a fun build if it worked
shrimp
Daystar
693 | 14
:puke:
i think i need stop drinking
Geeko
Jungle Hunter
29 | 1
Yes this is super awesome!! Im tired of PoE but didnt know if i wanted to go back to MXL for the "old" league, but then you drop this christmas present on us!
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Will it be the last season/version before 3.0 release?
Zaurox
Invader
9 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hell Baal seems horribly overtuned right now... Also his minions are almost tougher than himself. He's also spawning multiple visions aswell as smaller minion buffers at the same time completely overwhelming you, not sure if this is bugged or not.
CaoBao
Bone Archer
72 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Zaurox wrote:Hell Baal seems horribly overtuned right now... Also his minions are almost tougher than himself. He's also spawning multiple visions aswell as smaller minion buffers at the same time completely overwhelming you, not sure if this is bugged or not.

Feels a bit harder than doing him at lvl 125.Took me 12 mins with several visions spawned,I had all 110 charms and decent gear(bloodzon).He spawned so many adds because of SoV I guess,did you use any summons for the fight?
Zaurox
Invader
9 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Nope playing melee sorc, 6k hp 250k defense and 75 resistances and I'm getting melted
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
CaoBao wrote:
Zaurox wrote:Hell Baal seems horribly overtuned right now... Also his minions are almost tougher than himself. He's also spawning multiple visions aswell as smaller minion buffers at the same time completely overwhelming you, not sure if this is bugged or not.

Feels a bit harder than doing him at lvl 125.Took me 12 mins with several visions spawned,I had all 110 charms and decent gear(bloodzon).He spawned so many adds because of SoV I guess,did you use any summons for the fight?

baal hasn't worked like that since 2.1