Σ 2.8.0 Announced

Game news and forum updates
shiking
Skeleton
2 | 0
In new patch, could "hire other players as merc" (in SP and TSW, then merc-players' equip cannot be removed, just hire their 4-skills), if modded that it should be funny, and who as 'merc' can earn exp, ton, or relics etc. How about that?
Maertsy
Rust Claw
87 | 8
Scalewinged wrote:Btw since Mirror temple locked - will we just lose +1 class skill reward? Or it will be moved to CC as default? Or as reward to some other uber?

We'd miss the sweet 5 flat phys dmg reduction
nemmate
Grubber
301 | 8
what about real HC ? I mean, if the character dies, it's the end and not ladder SC
Taem
Necrobot
2476 | 151
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
nemmate wrote:what about real HC ? I mean, if the character dies, it's the end and not ladder SC

"Real hardcore"? What, you mean like strapping a bomb below your computer chair then triggering it when your toon dies? Seems a bit extreme
AGsniper
Sasquatch
65 | 3
shiking wrote:In new patch, could "hire other players as merc" (in SP and TSW, then merc-players' equip cannot be removed, just hire their 4-skills), if modded that it should be funny, and who as 'merc' can earn exp, ton, or relics etc. How about that?

Lol

Wat?
Birimbau
Sasquatch
68 | 4
I like the idea of different monsters each new game. Facing the same monsters over and over every single run gets boring fast.
Trang Oul
Cultist
24 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Birimbau wrote:I like the idea of different monsters each new game. Facing the same monsters over and over every single run gets boring fast.

You are right, but on the other hand it may encourage creating new games until a favorable monster set is selected. Like "souls ng" during Baalruns in LoD.
shiking
Skeleton
2 | 0
AGsniper wrote:
shiking wrote:In new patch, could "hire other players as merc" (in SP and TSW, then merc-players' equip cannot be removed, just hire their 4-skills), if modded that it should be funny, and who as 'merc' can earn exp, ton, or relics etc. How about that?

Lol

Wat?

That sounds interesting! Maybe some combo between diffent character's build (for hireling). I just ask for idea, and maybe put on 3.0 perhaps? And how about that, don't you feel interested?
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
It will not happen since what u ask requiered deep modification on core engine
Jacma
Destroyer
6 | 0
Does elite + normal monster change involve farming areas like Scosglen, Fauzt?
I would like to see teleport farming builds unfortunately teleporting into detonator pack xD