Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
blatkill wrote:It will not happen since what u ask requiered deep modification on core engine

Lol wut? Bro I had follower bots more complex than this in classic when I used to sell d2 items on eBay overba decade ago.
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Taem wrote:
blatkill wrote:It will not happen since what u ask requiered deep modification on core engine

Lol wut? Bro I had follower bots more complex than this in classic when I used to sell d2 items on eBay overba decade ago.

If you are not able to understand differences between a follower bot and an ingame mercenary, I can't do anything for you.
Dru
Grubber
338 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Super excited to return, can't wait to see all the new changes. This season is going to be a good one, definitely don't want to miss out on this season.
MUS01
Cog
201 | 3
Come on... can you release the patch before 15? :)
Fululf
Gravedigger
196 | 11
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
MUS01 wrote:Come on... can you release the patch before 15? :)

Patch notes will probably be released 2 days before the reset, that's how it usually is at least ;D
SDLCTLMR
Dark Huntress
12 | 1
Will there be a MarcoNecroX boss in this update?
Taem
Necrobot
2476 | 151
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Its Macro, not Marco, duh! Lolol, do you remember how many posters mispelled it originally? Lol, still makes me laugh
Taem
Necrobot
2476 | 151
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
blatkill wrote:
Taem wrote:

If you are not able to understand differences between a follower bot and an ingame mercenary, I can't do anything for you.

I assume thats sarcasm considering this entire ideology (players as mercs) is utterly ridicilous and overpowered. I know my post was.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
MUS01 wrote:Come on... can you release the patch before 15? :)

Please stop wasting your time with this question. Dev work already goes right up until patch day on regular length seasons, you're not fucking getting the patch until it's ready.
SDLCTLMR
Dark Huntress
12 | 1
Taem wrote:Its Macro, not Marco, duh! Lolol, do you remember how many posters mispelled it originally? Lol, still makes me laugh

But the boss's name was written through "Marco", not "Macro" (you can see in any video with this boss). And the creator of the ultimative is also MarcoNecroX (now just Marco), that is, the name of the boss was the same as the name of the creator of the ultimative. In that case, I wouldn't say there's a typo in the boss's name.