Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Monster absorb is not mechanically the same thing as absorb on players, it's just damage reduction. Player poison absorb does not and cannot (without code edits) exist.
luciano_96369
Sasquatch
61 | 3
Please, could someone fix the artificial intelligence of the Summon Shock Beast ability?
They never follow the summoner (neither in nor out of the cities) and sometimes do not even react when their summoner is attacked, only when they are attacked.
Taem
Necrobot
2476 | 151
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
luciano_96369 wrote:Please, could someone fix the artificial intelligence of the Summon Shock Beast ability?
They never follow the summoner (neither in nor out of the cities) and sometimes do not even react when their summoner is attacked, only when they are attacked.

Teleport ability?
luciano_96369
Sasquatch
61 | 3
Taem wrote:
luciano_96369 wrote:Please, could someone fix the artificial intelligence of the Summon Shock Beast ability?

Teleport ability?
No, Summon Shock Beast is a summoning skill that summon the titular Shok Beast, the skill is in the Monsterball Mystic Orb for Rings/Amulets/Quivers. I was noticing that the Shock Beast had a deficient Artificial Inteligence that I already explained.
Taem
Necrobot
2476 | 151
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
What I meant was when you teleport, so should your summons. To my knowledge, only reanimates don't follow this way.
luciano_96369
Sasquatch
61 | 3
Taem wrote:What I meant was when you teleport, so should your summons. To my knowledge, only reanimates don't follow this way.

They do follow me when I teleport, but they don't follow me after that. This also happen when I took a portal to the city, they appear with me in the city but they stay in the place of the portal and do not follow me across the city, in this case the Rogue Encampment.
luciano_96369
Sasquatch
61 | 3
Shock Beasts also do not follow me when I summon them, whether inside or outside a city. They only stand in the place where I summon them.
luciano_96369
Sasquatch
61 | 3
The only thing the Shock Beast does well is attack the enemy when they are close and/or are attacking them, in addition to looking for more enemies in the surrounding area, but then they stay still after killing them all.
metasequoia
Cog
206 | 19
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
yeah well they sure are not very smart, true. that's what you get for slapping the ball of a monster on your jewelry!
Tatapuh
Skeleton
2 | 0
Good day,
in the LAN game, whoever joins will have all the items in the chest wiped. Are you planning to fix this?