Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Tatapuh wrote:Good day,
in the LAN game, whoever joins will have all the items in the chest wiped. Are you planning to fix this?

no
luciano_96369
Sasquatch
61 | 3
Please, Please, Please, remove the (Random class Only) from the Relics. It adds nothing to the gameplay and complicates things unnecessarily. I know I complained before in this thread, but PLEASE remove this feature.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1445 | 63
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
luciano_96369 wrote:Please, Please, Please, remove the (Random class Only) from the Relics. It adds nothing to the gameplay and complicates things unnecessarily. I know I complained before in this thread, but PLEASE remove this feature.

It is only a thing for this season because relic acquisition rate was massively increased and they didnt want everyone to run around with bis relics.
luciano_96369
Sasquatch
61 | 3
Istaryu wrote:
luciano_96369 wrote:Please, Please, Please, remove the (Random class Only) from the Relics. It adds nothing to the gameplay and complicates things unnecessarily. I know I complained before in this thread, but PLEASE remove this feature.

It is only a thing for this season because relic acquisition rate was massively increased and they didnt want everyone to run around with bis relics.

I REALLY hope you're right, but I also hope that next season they DON'T remove ANY of the relics they added this season, hopefully they add more instead, regards and have a nice day.