Σ 2.9.0 Announced

Game news and forum updates
Klipp
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
will we get more detailed info about changes before release?
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
647 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Klipp wrote:will we get more detailed info about changes before release?

2 days before the release - as always full notes.
Taxholidays
Imp
5 | 0
Lets go
usling
Cog
244 | 21
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Gl to the team behind median XL and I hope everyone will get a smooth 2.9 start!
luciano_96369
Sasquatch
61 | 3
I said this again. Please, Please, Please, remove the (Random class Only) from the Relics. It adds nothing to the gameplay and complicates things unnecessarily. I know I complained before in this thread, but PLEASE remove this feature.
astroasko
Djinn
540 | 2
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
luciano_96369 wrote:I said this again. Please, Please, Please, remove the (Random class Only) from the Relics. It adds nothing to the gameplay and complicates things unnecessarily. I know I complained before in this thread, but PLEASE remove this feature.

luciano_96369
Sasquatch
61 | 3
astroasko wrote:
luciano_96369 wrote:I said this again. Please, Please, Please, remove the (Random class Only) from the Relics. It adds nothing to the gameplay and complicates things unnecessarily. I know I complained before in this thread, but PLEASE remove this feature.

I didn't know this, thank you for the explain
Aliasex
Destroyer
6 | 0
Please increase drop rate of Qor!
luciano_96369
Sasquatch
61 | 3
I have a question: are they going to make Sacred Unique objects for the following objects? : Two-Handed Sword, Double Axe, Large Axe, Broad Axe, Giant Axe, Spiked Club, War Hammer, Javelin, Pilum, Spear, Brandistock, Dirk, Short Bow, Long Bow, Long Battle Bow, Light Crossbow, Crossbow, Hammerhead Axe, Valaska, Compound Bow, Stinger Crossbow, Leather Armor, Studded Leather, Bronze Shield.
poizonous
Skeleton
3 | 1
Klipp wrote:will we get more detailed info about changes before release?

On Discord, there are "leeks" everyday since 2.9.0 was announced, thanks to developers.

- Like Goblin Assassins :D

- Empowered stats on angelic items compared to sacred (but can't be crafted only blessed and mo'ed) + ability to add prefix/suffix till they have 3 of each

- Queen of Blade assassin skill rework to make tons of procs

Just join discord channel for fresh news.