1084 | 26
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Searing Glow: damage reduced by 10%
Nice! It should have been nerfed. OP farming skill. 10% still not enough. 15%-20% nerf is reasonable.

Darkfeast:
Banshee projectiles now +(2 to 3), up from +(0 to 2)
Increased minimum rolls on other stats
Finally, it is worth a try with
Eyes of Septumos
Eyes of Septumos
Circlet (Sacred)

Defense: 505 to 571
Required Level: 80
Required Dexterity: 262
Item Level: 105
1% Chance to cast level 10 Cold Fear on Death Blow
+(80 to 150) Spell Focus
-(15 to 20)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+(14 to 22) to Avalanche
(10 to 20)% to Energy
Elemental Resists +(15 to 25)%
Socketed (4)
Edited by cnlnjzfjb 1 week.
nob4242
Stygian Watcher
42 | 1
Taem wrote:
PitStains wrote:"Inventory sort button has been moved to the stash"
Uhm, why? That kinda sucks. It was really nice to be able to hit the button on the fly to cleanup all the runes/shrines in my inventory.

Logically, it makes zero sense to "sort" items from a rift which containers are in your stash in town.

This doesnt make sense logically at all. It was useful before to clean up your inventory while out of town and picking up gems / shrines / runes and it put stuff into containers in the inventory AND the stash. This is a QoL reduction. I gotta say I find that change very odd also.
Also wondering why graveyard buff has to make its duration only 1 minute now. Just...why?
Was hoping the summoner necro buffs would increase minion survival at high end in a different way too but I guess just be hawk summoner still. (10% life on knights is nice but anyone who has played necro summoner knows they just get smoked even stacking life % in high end rifts / bosses). Dont expect them to be immortal but having them immediately or withing 3 seconds die is a downer.

Those thoughts aside thats a lotta changes! Looking forward to seeing what angelic and soulforge is like to mess around with. Thinking about a claw sin since I never gave one a real try!
Aliasex
Destroyer
6 | 0
nob4242 wrote: Thinking about a claw sin since I never gave one a real try!

I didn't see any changes in clawsin. In the changelog they seem to be there, but in practice I don’t see any difference from what was there. Batstrike is a good skill at low levels, but at high levels (110+) it is used only for lifeleech. So these changes, it seems to me, are purely cosmetic and at 115+ levels Batstrike will be the same as it was before - a lifeleech in a huge crowd of mobs.
But if you haven't played clawsin before, you definitely should give it a try. Best class in the game (-:
paolo12
Cog
211 | 18
There should be an extra max damage angelic possibility for scythes.
Shadra
Invader
8 | 3
60 sec fix duration for Shadow Refuge would be pretty nice.
Taem
Necrobot
2489 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
nob4242 wrote:
Taem wrote:
Uhm, why? That kinda sucks. It was really nice to be able to hit the button on the fly to cleanup all the runes/shrines in my inventory.

Logically, it makes zero sense to "sort" items from a rift which containers are in your stash in town.

This doesnt make sense logically at all. It was useful before to clean up your inventory while out of town and picking up gems / shrines / runes and it put stuff into containers in the inventory AND the stash. This is a QoL reduction. I gotta say I find that change very odd also.

I meant logically in terms of "realism". There's a reason you have to go to town and click on a vender the access their wares as opposed to just pressing a hotkey to open up an inventory with them anywhere - it's for immersion, by providing a false sense of realism. In regards to QoL, yes, I completely agree with what you are saying, no disagreement there.
Marrt
Djinn
519 | 76
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Taem wrote:
nob4242 wrote:
Taem wrote:

I meant logically in terms of "realism". There's a reason you have to go to town and click on a vender the access their wares as opposed to just pressing a hotkey to open up an inventory with them anywhere - it's for immersion, by providing a false sense of realism. In regards to QoL, yes, I completely agree with what you are saying, no disagreement there.

I didn't know we had realism as a goal. I find that change strange too. I think it is better to leave it in the inventory. You pick so much stuff on the way that going to the town to store it every time is just a waste of time. I hope this gets reversed, unless we're missing some benefits of having it in the stash.
Nugwa
Capybara Morph
20 | 4
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Marrt wrote:
Taem wrote:
nob4242 wrote:
Taem wrote:

I didn't know we had realism as a goal. I find that change strange too. I think it is better to leave it in the inventory. You pick so much stuff on the way that going to the town to store it every time is just a waste of time. I hope this gets reversed, unless we're missing some benefits of having it in the stash.

Beta testers tried to talk them out of it. Apparently it was never meant to be in the inventory. It was a mistake that went un-noticed for 7 or so seasons.
Deluxe
Cog
234 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Nugwa wrote:
Marrt wrote:
Taem wrote:
nob4242 wrote:
Taem wrote:

Beta testers tried to talk them out of it. Apparently it was never meant to be in the inventory. It was a mistake that went un-noticed for 7 or so seasons.

Maybe it still works with hotkey :O
whist
Team Member
635 | 557
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
To clarify, the button was actually re-added to the inventory, but it will not stack items to containers in your stash, you'll need to have the container with you. If you're in town, it will work as before and stack items to containers anywhere. The fact you were able to stack items to your stash from anywhere was an unintended effect, and effectively a bug that has now been fixed.