Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
i believe it's just a matter of stats , you need more base STR .
chuk15
Thunder Beetle
51 | 2
ah i see i use 2 emp bands maybe the % str is messing with the game somehow
chuk15
Thunder Beetle
51 | 2
it worked!!!!!!!!!! chuck you are awesome!!!!!
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
so will there be a ladder reset tomorrow or is it only a SP patch? Been waiting all week for a new ladder and as far as I can tell a reset is not confirmed. Anyone knows the reset date?
Crash
Madawc
6801 | 329
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
demonshalo wrote:so will there be a ladder reset tomorrow or is it only a SP patch? Been waiting all week for a new ladder and as far as I can tell a reset is not confirmed. Anyone knows the reset date?

Nothing has been announced in regards to ladder reset or not. 15 more hours and I'm sure everyone will know.
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
L H wrote:
demonshalo wrote:so will there be a ladder reset tomorrow or is it only a SP patch? Been waiting all week for a new ladder and as far as I can tell a reset is not confirmed. Anyone knows the reset date?

Nothing has been announced in regards to ladder reset or not. 15 more hours and I'm sure everyone will know.

Would be kinda disappointing if we have to wait another week or so for a ladder reset. Oh well... we'll find out soon enough!
sutasafaia
Skeleton
2 | 0
First time player, also first time installing D2 in years and years in anticipation of playing this mod with the new update. I noticed that the mouse feels quite sluggish (not sure if this is the best way to put it, but it seems accurate) when I was trying to play D2 again, is this something that Median XL fixes? I tried setting the game to window mode which was supposed to fix the issue but that didn't do it. Using Windows 7. I'm guessing it has something to do with the ancient resolution option the game offers compared to my monitor but I could be wrong.

It might sound weird but I don't seem to have the issue online. Kind of frustrating if that's actually the only fix since I wanted to play single player.
Zennith
Grubber
310 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
sutasafaia wrote:First time player, also first time installing D2 in years and years in anticipation of playing this mod with the new update. I noticed that the mouse feels quite sluggish (not sure if this is the best way to put it, but it seems accurate) when I was trying to play D2 again, is this something that Median XL fixes? I tried setting the game to window mode which was supposed to fix the issue but that didn't do it. Using Windows 7. I'm guessing it has something to do with the ancient resolution option the game offers compared to my monitor but I could be wrong.

In my experience, the mouse feels sluggish to me when my frame rate is locked. Single player has frame rate locked around 25 fps with no fix or work-around. Multiplayer has it unlocked. As long as you have disabled V-Sync or frame limiting, I've noticed the mouse is much easier to use at 1000 fps... (also makes the hand's animation hyper xD ) I know, it's weird, but it's just what I've dealt with first hand, and my personal fix for it.

PS. I play on a 1080p HDTV, full screen, at 800x600. I don't ever play window'd, so I don't know if that solves it there...
Keywing
Monkey King
254 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Do we have any idea if mobs that were implemented for the challenge season (Necrobots in dunc, wardens in Fauzt etc) will be kept in 2017?
I'm hoping they were just for the challenge season because holy crap necrobots are one of this game's biggest antifun aspects XD
NurseJared
Invader
9 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time

Just my 2c. The notice that shows when you enter chat on TSW makes it sound like both will happen on Friday since it states all characters will be deleted. Furthermore, with the launcher automatically updating the game, that will mean anyone using it will not be able to connect to TSW without reverting. Given these two things it seems like both should happen at the same time.

Then again I might just be overly optimistic due to the fact I want to play right away!