Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
korkalon wrote:Guys generally, better are sacred items or crafted?
depends on item and build . normaly a SU would beat a craft but it's not a general situation ; for some builds there are some available crafts that outshine any SU's , so there is a good balance between them (you can also mention Xis runewords here) .
prslol
Skeleton
3 | 0
Trying to figure out how to make my character stronger. I'm struggling to get through Destruction. I've switched from bowzon -> pouncezon -> stormzon. Having the most success with stormzon.

I'm assuming theres no way to roll rare rings / ammys now in this current patch? That would help quite a lot, especially getting a hailstorm neck but I can't find anything in the doc. I'm also assuming shrine drops are random and theres no way to farm a specific one.

Is there any decent farm spots in terror / a1-2 destruction to get set pieces or sacred uniques? Are there any charms I should get that will help? I have the class charm and the elemental prism.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
prslol wrote:I'm assuming .... but I can't find anything in the doc. I'm also assuming ...
do yourself a favour and read the changelog . it will save you from making some assumptions .

Farm terror fauztinvile . has sacred drop bias , shrines and jewelery . all in one . you won't find SU's in terror , but you can get sacred items to turn them into crafts with the shrines you find ; you can also find Set items + a lot of rings , jewels and amulets .

once you got decent gear , you can go to destruction ubers and farm for SU's (tran athula/duncraig)

for now it should be not so hard doing the butcher , creature of flame , k3kba , iotss , khalimgrad , binding of baal , assault on mount arreat , death projector , infernal machine , rhatma square , azmodan , CoV

good luck !
Edited by ChuckNoRis 6 years.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
prslol wrote:
Is there any decent farm spots in terror / a1-2 destruction to get set pieces or sacred uniques? Are there any charms I should get that will help? I have the class charm and the elemental prism.

For sets: farm Tran athulua in terror.

First few charms to get are from butcher, creature of the flame and that other easy uber in a1 which I forgot the name of.
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
HechtHeftig wrote:
prslol wrote:

For sets: farm Tran athulua in terror.

First few charms to get are from butcher, creature of the flame and that other easy uber in a1 which I forgot the name of.

Infernal machine. Akarats summon and azmodan (both act 3) are very good charms to get for how easy they are as well.
Feeles
Abomination
155 | 5
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Thai jewels and +dmg affixes or suffixes in general, affects weapon dmg or average dmg output? Works only for melee or also striking?
Nicolas72
Jungle Hunter
25 | 1
Currently playing a summoner barb and I am curious about any "after kill' / "on kill" proc. Whether it is reanimates,life,mana etc etc.
Those will only trigger if my barb does the kill ? I've noticed that wearing any item with chance to reanimate does not seem to work at all. Once i gave the item to my merc it actually did work.
So my question is..what works with the spirits ? Or what other source of reanimates could i use ?
Thanks folks
Kevwar
Cultist
21 | 0
How big is the max amount of +%ED on superior weapons/armor(without the lucky modifier). Im asking because i want to make a few runewords and i have no idea how big the max ED so I dont know how long to reroll the items
mosamo
Abomination
145 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I have never played diablo 2 or median online. What am I missing.
Fakefox
Invader
8 | 0
Is it me or that Bow Druid is different from other Range Class in Life Leech term?
When I try Java/Bowzon I can have the life after kill and life steal, but not for bow druid (cascade don't proc 3 kind of life leech, when sporeshot just the life steal)