Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
no
iamq1803
Heretic
408 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
JetJet wrote:does mf increase chance to find great runes?

MF doesn't affect stuff like: great runes/elemental runes, signets, UMOs, shrines, trophies, charms...
tanker_l
Prowler
17 | 0
Bug in SP: Character file corrupted: Bad header

Can't enter games anymore with pluggy on, what do?
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
tanker_l wrote:Bug in SP: Character file corrupted: Bad header

Can't enter games anymore with pluggy on, what do?

Download the offline tools - probably your shared stash got corrupted and you need to delete it or if you can move some items to other pages. The first page should be clear. Also make regular back ups.
phamnamha93
Vampiress
39 | 0
"To enter the Black Abyss you must first find the Seal of Darkness in the Cathedral of Light quest."
i did that quest but how to find seal of darkness. and i also did duncraig. thanks
Crash
Madawc
6801 | 329
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
phamnamha93 wrote:"To enter the Black Abyss you must first find the Seal of Darkness in the Cathedral of Light quest."
i did that quest but how to find seal of darkness. and i also did duncraig. thanks

Seal of Darkness is a chance-to-drop item from Inarius in the Cathedral of Light quest. You cube it onto your Duncraig charm to gain an oskill that allows you to create a portal to the void after killing Diablo on destruction (which is why you get swirls after killing him)
phamnamha93
Vampiress
39 | 0
L H wrote:
phamnamha93 wrote:"To enter the Black Abyss you must first find the Seal of Darkness in the Cathedral of Light quest."

Seal of Darkness is a chance-to-drop item from Inarius in the Cathedral of Light quest. You cube it onto your Duncraig charm to gain an oskill that allows you to create a portal to the void after killing Diablo on destruction (which is why you get swirls after killing him)

thanks for rep. i think it will work that way but don't know about chance to drop of the seal of darkness. they should make it clear in docs.
zwexx
Imp
5 | 0
Is bloodmage still a beast hireling? Im not sure what Im supposed to be equipping him with, are there any BIS runewords or gear I should be looking for?
mirana
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I have the latest version of the game downloaded but torajan jungles entrance is not appearing in the spot southwest of alkor. Is there an issue with single player? sucks not being able to progress. I have tried on hatred and terror.
romanN1
Core Lord
397 | 34
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
zwexx wrote:Is bloodmage still a beast hireling? Im not sure what Im supposed to be equipping him with, are there any BIS runewords or gear I should be looking for?

Yes he is. Crafts would be your best friends for him. Fascinating Shrine crafts, fire set gloves maybe for some extra DR%, and lots of fire spell damage jewels. I use him with my sin in fauzt and he literally fights side by side with my sin xD