Discuss Median XL!
Ikafati
Vampiress
35 | 0
Pretty sure Butcher has to hit you to proc a pentagram
lybert
Fallen
1 | 0
hi i have just downloadet this mod but when i play, i dont get any godl from the npc or chest, i have even see gold despawning in front of me in one of the caves. and when i want to go and sell stuff to get some gold yer right i get like 1-12 gold pr item at the max.

so fare i am the stoen field and i got 1000 gold and i have pick up every thing twice now and sold it.
madgod
Gravedigger
193 | 11
Ikafati wrote:Pretty sure Butcher has to hit you to proc a pentagram

I just tested with a fire minion and he procd upon killing one.
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1126 | 289
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
lybert wrote:hi i have just downloadet this mod but when i play, i dont get any godl from the npc or chest, i have even see gold despawning in front of me in one of the caves. and when i want to go and sell stuff to get some gold yer right i get like 1-12 gold pr item at the max.

so fare i am the stoen field and i got 1000 gold and i have pick up every thing twice now and sold it.

That sounds about right, you shouldn't have more gold than that selling low level items you found in the first area of the game on the easiest difficulty. Gold didn't "despawned", you can auto-pickup it now. By the way look in your inventory, you should have a signet of gold, right-click on it and you'll get 1500 golds right from the beginning. Better price for sold items will come with better items dropped by higher level monsters
madgod
Gravedigger
193 | 11
lybert wrote:hi i have just downloadet this mod but when i play, i dont get any godl from the npc or chest, i have even see gold despawning in front of me in one of the caves. and when i want to go and sell stuff to get some gold yer right i get like 1-12 gold pr item at the max.

The gold in this rate has a ridiculously diminished drop rate. The best way to make gold is collect any apples you find, and sell them in act 2 (they are worth 5k in acts 2-4 and 7.5k in act 5), and collect and sell any ring/amulet that you find that you dont need.
A third and equally good option, is to keep any spare runes you dont need and add them to the sockets of throwing weapons and then sell them to the vendors for an increased rate.
As for the gold 'despawning', the game is built with an auto gold retrieve feature, so its not disappearing, your character is automatically picking it up for you.
madgod
Gravedigger
193 | 11
Is there a "best" character to do all the uber quests with? like what character would be the easiest
sHIZIK
Destroyer
7 | 0
Hello, everyone. Guys can someone help me. I'am new player of this game, and i follow the guide of melee sorc, "When you reach Tristram, farm Griswold's Treasure Box for a Warp Blade and Ceremonial Armor. If you get The Magister during one of your runs, use the Apocalypse oskill to make farming easier. Once you get your weapon and armor, you can transition into a melee playstyle." I killed Griswold about 50 times, but i can't even get "Warp Blade" from Treause Box, i got another weapons multiple times, but never "Warp Blade". Did i missed something, maybe this weapon dont dropping anymore since last patch?
P.S. sorry for my english, iam foreign
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
sHIZIK wrote:Hello, everyone. Guys can someone help me. I'am new player of this game, and i follow the guide of melee sorc, "When you reach Tristram, farm Griswold's Treasure Box for a Warp Blade and Ceremonial Armor. If you get The Magister during one of your runs, use the Apocalypse oskill to make farming easier. Once you get your weapon and armor, you can transition into a melee playstyle." I killed Griswold about 50 times, but i can't even get "Warp Blade" from Treause Box, i got another weapons multiple times, but never "Warp Blade". Did i missed something, maybe this weapon dont dropping anymore since last patch?
P.S. sorry for my english, iam foreign

Just bad rng bud, still drops.
iamq1803
Heretic
408 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
madgod wrote:Is there a "best" character to do all the uber quests with? like what character would be the easiest

Holy Melee Paladin, Totem Necromancer, Treewarden Druid...
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
madgod wrote:Is there a "best" character to do all the uber quests with? like what character would be the easiest
all characters can do all ubers . but not all builds can .