Ber Rune + Arcane Shard + Oil of Craft + Jewel

i try to cube it and nothing happens
lubronbrons
Banned
23 | 0
hello,
I want to say thank you for MXL team that keep Diablo 2 up to date till now
this is absolutely the greatest mod I ever played for D2

btw I am only playing D2 in Single Player (SP)
and here
I want to ask,
how to make MXL 1.3 works with multires ?
I tried to access this link --> viewtopic.php?f=42&t=116&hilit=Multires
but the page said "You are not authorised to read this forum."
please somebody enlighten me
I admit I am a cheater, and that's how I play D2, and like I said ONLY in SP
could somebody help me?
umm... thx b4
Crash
Madawc
6801 | 329
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
multires doesn't work
lubronbrons
Banned
23 | 0
Aero wrote:multires doesn't work

well that's too bad... if somehow I could disassembly MXL.dll or even modified it, I would exclude those restrictions for sure
sadly I don't have enough skills to do that
even tho multires is cheat, but I really do enjoy playing D2 with that, and also that Sting maphack.
just now I tried D2Stats (in this forum tools section), but
I think that tool is far from String's capability...

EDIT : now this is confusing...
should I revert back to MXL Ultimative that support Sting & multires
or...
should I just accept current MXL 2017 with many restrictions
(I even found incompatibilities MXL 1.3 and latest PlugY 11.02 --> crash in several minutes of gameplay, when I revert back to PlugY 10 game is stable)
or...
should I wait new MXL Sigma
anyway
my last D2 mod gameplay is Perfect Drop Mod 1.07 and I really enjoyed it~
Crash
Madawc
6801 | 329
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
we don't advertise illegal maphacks or other tools that make gameplay unfair to other players. if you figure out what you want to do, great, but we aren't going to say what you should do to install maphacks and such when things like d2stats has filters and notifiers, as well as in-game map reveal.
lubronbrons
Banned
23 | 0
Aero wrote:we don't advertise illegal maphacks or other tools that make gameplay unfair to other players. if you figure out what you want to do, great, but we aren't going to say what you should do to install maphacks and such when things like d2stats has filters and notifiers, as well as in-game map reveal.

my recent experience with D2Stats is not that good,
the item hide/show toggle is confusing me... to switch from combat and loot mode in between is crippling me instantly x_X
while Sting could just toggle item label with single button
as for the filter is good enough I think, but still... Sting's the winner in this part (pardon no offence, I'm just try to be objectively)

ahh... man... I wish I had a skill to modify dll files *sigh*

well after some thoughts
I think I will play old 2016 MXL Ultimative just to get the feel and the play, so when someday Sigma is released, I should be prepared~
keep up the spirits & great works ! :) This is a very well done masterpiece
(hopefully MXL Sigma would be compatible with latest PlugY and Sting and multires... )

I have suggestions :
- if it is not too much, I think it is great to see MXL with INI file like PlugY, to toggle some things on/off based on user preferences
...or
- it is good if there is two version of MXL, for cheater, and for BattleNet (no cheat)
I myself is modder too, so I knew such things should be possible and easy (just simple validation -- if then else)
Xalaron
Imp
5 | 0
I just installed Diablo 2 and LoD. I wanted to try out Median XL after watching a live streamer play it. My game version is 1.14. I downloaded Median xl and the launcher. I tried to install the launcher, after it installed and tried to run, it threw an error.
"The procedure entry point Shell_NotifyIconGetRect could not be located in the dynamic link library SHELL32.dll."
I have seen similar messages when I try to play things that are not compatible with my old OS, windows Vista. Does the launcher not work for win vista? Is there someway I can downgrade my installion without using launcher so that I can still install and play the mod?
SwineFlu
Heretic
402 | 53
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Xalaron wrote:I just installed Diablo 2 and LoD. I wanted to try out Median XL after watching a live streamer play it. My game version is 1.14. I downloaded Median xl and the launcher. I tried to install the launcher, after it installed and tried to run, it threw an error.
"The procedure entry point Shell_NotifyIconGetRect could not be located in the dynamic link library SHELL32.dll."
I have seen similar messages when I try to play things that are not compatible with my old OS, windows Vista. Does the launcher not work for win vista? Is there someway I can downgrade my installion without using launcher so that I can still install and play the mod?

MXL Launcher is using Chromium Browser engine iirc, so it requires at least Windows 7. I believe there is no legal way to obtain a clean 1.13c version of D2 unfortunately.
► Show Spoiler

After that you can try this guide viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4561 for example.
annihilus5
Cog
249 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Has anyone found a Greater Rune in S17? Farmed quite a bit of Fauzt/Toraja no luck.. or is it bugged?
Xalaron
Imp
5 | 0
SwineFlu wrote:MXL Launcher is using Chromium Browser engine iirc, so it requires at least Windows 7. I believe there is no legal way to obtain a clean 1.13c version of D2 unfortunately.
► Show Spoiler

After that you can try this guide http://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4561 for example.

I saw that thread. Sadly it requires D2 keys registered with Battle.net. My physical cds have their keys on them. However, I registered them ages ago and that bnet account no longer exists.

I am definately not messing with torrents either so I guess I am just SOL when it comes to playing this mod :(