Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
trap rat is not a good build for teganze because you can't leech. Coming onto the forum every time you hit a somewhat minor issue and complaining about how the game is bad isn't the right way to get help.

All classes can do all the content. That doesn't mean all builds can, necessarily. Most druid builds are pretty easy to swap in and out of except for ele caster. The rest use all nearly the same setups but different weapons. Try out a bow druid or treewarden in there. Bow has good range and TW has a ton of life afte rkill.
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Crash wrote:trap rat is not a good build for teganze because you can't leech. Coming onto the forum every time you hit a somewhat minor issue and complaining about how the game is bad isn't the right way to get help.

All classes can do all the content. That doesn't mean all builds can, necessarily. Most druid builds are pretty easy to swap in and out of except for ele caster. The rest use all nearly the same setups but different weapons. Try out a bow druid or treewarden in there. Bow has good range and TW has a ton of life afte rkill.

This doesn't resolve the issue. And I wouldn't really consider build balance a minor issue. Guy has a fully geared trap rat, can't run half the content a fully geared neutraldin can. #logic

Honestly, it's not even the leeching that's an issue. I can position myself and blow up a few of em, reposition, take out a few more, dodge all that trash. Get into a new position for the next wave coming and you get raped by some trash that spawns behind you. I'm sure it isn't just trap rat that has an issue in there. Anybody who can't 1 shot those mobs and get out of the way before they respawn is going to have a problem. Also, the drop rate is garbage. I found 4 cycles in a single Triune run. Couldn't get so much as 1 essence out of Teganze today after 4 hours of aggravation.
ShizzleMyNiz
Fallen
1 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I've found that as a Sorc, using shatter the flesh stops them from resurrecting.
turbo power
Azure Drake
172 | 0
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
I do teganze easily with trap Rat, i dont know what are you talking about ;-|
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
ShizzleMyNiz wrote:I've found that as a Sorc, using shatter the flesh stops them from resurrecting.

The issue was resolved in a patch after 1.0.0. Not sure if devs read this and agreed there was an issue or just also thought it needed to be fixed, but it was and that's all that matters. Now they just need to "fix" the all of the 125 content (pending Fautzinville as I haven't been in there yet).
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
turbo power wrote:I do teganze easily with trap Rat, i dont know what are you talking about ;-|

Of course you do. But it was different in 1.0.0.

They spawn close enough to the entrance to shoot you upon entering, they respawned more frequently and you couldn't use pagan rites on them. I can't say for certain, but I also feel like their damage may have been nerfed as well.

It's in a much better place now.
Edited by Bagboy_Brown 5 years.
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Bagboy_Brown wrote:
ShizzleMyNiz wrote:I've found that as a Sorc, using shatter the flesh stops them from resurrecting.

The issue was resolved in a patch after 1.0.0. Not sure if devs read this and agreed there was an issue or just also thought it needed to be fixed, but it was and that's all that matters. Now they just need to "fix" the all of the 125 content (pending Fautzinville as I haven't been in there yet).

Why do the 125 ubers require fixing?
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Pub wrote:
Bagboy_Brown wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=25621
Dandy
Vampiress
38 | 1
Crash wrote:All classes can do all the content.

Now I am curious.

Anybody tempted by a "X class solo all content" challenge ?
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Bagboy_Brown wrote:
Pub wrote:
Bagboy_Brown wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=25621

Not really sure on what to say when given a 7 hour clip and a general statement that vizjun2hard like the rest of the ubers.

If youre playing one build to do all the ubers, i can understand why you arw struggling.