Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Closure
Rust Claw
85 | 6
Hey guys bit of a weird issue... was playing median last night and everything was working fine. Turned on pc this morning and kept getting Unhandled exception error (using median launcher or normal game.exe without changing any settings. I had median launcher installed into C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo II

I uninstalled launcher and restarted my pc, reinstalled median launcher and the game worked again... HOWEVER I can't find where median launcher is installed? I used Median XL Web Setup.exe from my diablo II folder but it doesn't get installed there. when the launcher opens, if I click settings and on "installation folder" it says that it's in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo II" but it's not. There is no launcher files.

so my issue is TLDR; I cant open median xl launcher without running "Median XL Web Setup.exe" every time... because there is no launcher.exe to run or to "find file location"

-fresh installed diablo 2 was working yesterday (played median since day of release no issues)
-uninstalled median xl launcher, reinstalled once from diablo II folder, reinstalled from download folder (both had the same results)
-tried redownloading the file incase it was currupt. Any ideas?
Boner
Cultist
24 | 0
what is better 2500-5000 psn dmg over 10s or 30% psn pierce?
edit:found answer to that one
Edited by Boner 5 years.
Syade9112
Cultist
20 | 2
hello, i accidentally duped items, if i just throw them away will taht be ok? also how to prevent duping of items?

edit: alright, they dissapeared somehow lol, just panicked (i do not want to be banned)
cd2m2
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
i was playing the game and then my game crashed,

now when I press the play button on the launcher screen, the game doesn't open

I restarted my computer and its still doing the same thing
isthisminecraft
Stygian Watcher
40 | 2
nevermind found it
mploura
Destroyer
7 | 0
Super dumb question but, can you replenish a rare arrow quiver? If so how?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
sell it and buy it back
Xunametra
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
Any Aussies have suggestions on servers to play on?

The sydney server seems _incredibly_ unstable, dumping me from the game every zone or two. It's better when it works, but it's frustratingly unstable for me.

I've been using Japan, which seems ok, but I'm wondering if there is any other one that people are having success on?
Funinyourgame
Thunder Beetle
59 | 0
I have a small question with Akarat
Is it normal that he heals himself on attack?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
yes , he may cast inner fire to heal himself