Discuss Median XL!
bapcja
Abomination
154 | 8
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
ford wdm harbringer druid which amu is better? doom on kill or banish on striking

and why
werld
Prowler
15 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
does the belladonna reset skills and stats? or just stats? trying to level up my sorc. i tried melee, dont like it yet lol.
BTracer
Banned
99 | 3
werld wrote:does the belladonna reset skills and stats? or just stats? trying to level up my sorc. i tried melee, dont like it yet lol.

Yes both.
Crazylike
Invader
8 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Is it normal to desync like crazy? Also, I have a decent amount life lifesteal and life on attack, but some times it feels like I dont steal anything. Also, I have max resist, 7k life and 121k def at the start of hell, but some mobs just one shot me. Some invisible mobs, how to deal with them?
Senholyword
Prowler
18 | 0
I have a few quick questions. So I crafted a shrine weapon, it had 200% ED on it. I wasn't sure if the ED could go higher so I placed a JAH in it and it went higher, so I removed the JAH and used a ORB to increase the ED but it didn't work... Now I have a +4 on my weapon without any benefits..

1: Is there a way to remove ORBs you placed on a weapon?

Next thing was, I was looking at the ORBs in the shop. there is a 15% ED and a 20% EWD (enhanced weapon damage), so I assume that both ED and EWD are different? so..

2: if I place 5 of the +20% EWD on my weapon will it double the damage? (100% increase) as in, if the weapon did 100-200 DMG would it be 200-400 DMG after the 5 ORBs?

3: Would the EWD ORBs be the best choice?

Also I just placed 6 JAH in the weapon, I assume that that is the best item to socket in the weapon? (other then Fautz rune or Kabraxis)
itsme
Thunder Beetle
55 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Senholyword wrote:I have a few quick questions. So I crafted a shrine weapon, it had 200% ED on it. I wasn't sure if the ED could go higher so I placed a JAH in it and it went higher, so I removed the JAH and used a ORB to increase the ED but it didn't work... Now I have a +4 on my weapon without any benefits..

Yes, you can only go over 200% with socketables. 200% is the cap on items themselves (same applies to ED on armour).

Senholyword wrote:1: Is there a way to remove ORBs you placed on a weapon?

Not without rerolling the item.

Senholyword wrote:2: if I place 5 of the +20% EWD on my weapon will it double the damage? (100% increase) as in, if the weapon did 100-200 DMG would it be 200-400 DMG after the 5 ORBs?

No, EWD is additive with other physical damage bonuses like strength/dex damage bonus, Lion/Bear stance, passives, Mark of the Wild/Bloodlust etc. They're all the same thing. You would be adding to the combined total of all those factors, not creating another step of multiplication.

The first thing in this guide explains the process (see point 4 in the spoiler).

Senholyword wrote:3: Would the EWD ORBs be the best choice?

15% ED is obviously the best choice unless your damage is incredibly low (but you're capped).
+6 max damage is more than 1% damage if your weapon's average damage is less than 300 (yours is higher).
20% EWD is more than 1% damage if you have less than 2000% EWD total (remember this is from ALL factors combined).
1% deadly strike is 1% damage.
Of course this is assuming you don't have anything more useful to put on it like AR, life after kill, attack speed or whatever.
zakar
Stone Warrior
33 | 0
Tier 2: generally higher power level and more quirky mechanics. Start dropping from regular monsters in aLVL 117 and beyond, and bosses in aLVL 115 areas
Tier 3: extremely rare chase items. Very few in number and incredibly powerful. Only drop from monsters in aLVL 130 zones and beyond.

If a sacred base item only has 2 unique versions, is the second version Tier 2 or Tier 3?
SirJean
Rust Claw
89 | 0
itsme wrote:15% ED is obviously the best choice unless your damage is incredibly low (but you're capped).
+6 max damage is more than 1% damage if your weapon's average damage is less than 300 (yours is higher).
20% EWD is more than 1% damage if you have less than 2000% EWD total (remember this is from ALL factors combined).
1% deadly strike is 1% damage.
Of course this is assuming you don't have anything more useful to put on it like AR, life after kill, attack speed or whatever.

Are you sure that 1% Deadly Strike = 1% Damage?
Not that I doubt you but isn't Deadly Strike doubling physical damage before conversion?
If that is the case you might not always get 1%=1% (might be less or more depending on the WDM).
etmoi2
Invader
9 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
my brother recently started playing again. Since we share the same connexion, when we will play together, will that count as multilogging?
itsme
Thunder Beetle
55 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
SirJean wrote:Are you sure that 1% Deadly Strike = 1% Damage?
Not that I doubt you but isn't Deadly Strike doubling physical damage before conversion?
If that is the case you might not always get 1%=1% (might be less or more depending on the WDM).

Everything is before conversion so it doesn't matter. Deadly strike doubles physical damage, then elemental conversion is applied, then WDM is applied. So everything gets affected the same way. You'll always get 60% damage out of a 60% WDM skill, no matter how much DS or flat damage is involved (besides CB and TTAD which are totally seperate).