K3KBA Item Drop Restrictions

Discuss Median XL!
kestik
Prowler
19 | 0
lauroson wrote:
kestik wrote:
lauroson wrote:I've found two of the warp blades for the set on single player, but needing to get circlet to complete the set. So yeah it can drop, it's just gotta keep at it till it does. Good luck getting it!

Good to hear. I just found the circlet 2 runs ago haha. So I guess it's just RNG.

Do you play on online or single player?

Single Player
frsmkre
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
Anyone have an extra set warp blade or cinadides chest on sp?
SwineFlu
Heretic
402 | 53
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
If some items or rather item bases are rare that doesn't mean they can't drop at all. Moreover you can farm
Henchmen Trophies
Henchmen Trophies
(Legendary Set)

Bilefroth Skin
Blackskull's Horns
Doomcloud Spine
Stareye's Claws
Fangskin Scales

Set Bonus with 2 or more set items:
+2 to All Skills
15% to All Attributes

Set Bonus with 3 or more set items:
-25% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
Elemental Resists +25%

Set Bonus with 4 or more set items:
5% Deadly Strike
Physical Resist 10%

Set Bonus with complete set:
1% Base Block Chance
50% Movement Speed
+35% to Spell Damage
+1500 Defense
Elemental Resists +30%
+150 Life after each Kill

set parts from K3K nowadays and it was impossible in the previous MXL version. You'd have a much better chance to get those rare items at Duncraig because of the sacred item drop basis though.
vpk79
Prowler
15 | 0
I wonder about that too. I am runnning with my sorc on SP and i am looking for Zann belt. I found all of the rest items but i can`t find this damn belt. :( Where to look for it if not in Kurast 3k? Duncraig maybe?
frsmkre
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
vpk79 wrote:I wonder about that too. I am runnning with my sorc on SP and i am looking for Zann belt. I found all of the rest items but i can`t find this damn belt. :( Where to look for it if not in Kurast 3k? Duncraig maybe?

Zan belt is actually pretty common.
vpk79
Prowler
15 | 0
frsmkre wrote:
vpk79 wrote:I wonder about that too. I am runnning with my sorc on SP and i am looking for Zann belt. I found all of the rest items but i can`t find this damn belt. :( Where to look for it if not in Kurast 3k? Duncraig maybe?

Zan belt is actually pretty common.

But i don`t find it :( I finding a lot of sashes, heavy belts and etc but not a belt. I`ve made a lot of runs but got no luck.
lauroson
Invader
8 | 0
frsmkre wrote:Im positive no one has found a set ancient armor in k3k making 3 sets uncompletable.

I just found the ancient armor set piece from k3k so I can confirm it drops there
CallMeCrazySam
Heretic
418 | 59
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Higher qlvl bases are more rare. Think class items and highest tier weapons and armor. That means they drop a lot less. Then they have to roll as a set instead of white/superior/magic/rare or unique. The only world drops you can't get in k3k are SSU or SSSU uniques.
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I have the whole set, but i don't have a sorc. :cry:
Dominos9189
Thunder Beetle
58 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
frsmkre wrote:Im positive no one has found a set ancient armor in k3k making 3 sets uncompletable.

I found Rathma's chest, which is an ancient armor a few times. I also found the set warp blade a couple times. They all became signets....now I feel bad lol :P