Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
frsmkre
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
ChuckNoRis wrote:
frsmkre wrote:What happened to the psychic skill tree for assassins? I want to level with that one skill that threw homing orbs of light.
shuriken flurry was reverted to actually shooting ninja stars (as it did in ancient patches) instead of orbs of light since median 2017 1.2 , so before Sigma .

however , you can find Psicrown oskill on circlets that works quite similar

But its the same skill concept? Universal law is the set for that right?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
it deals damage in a big aoe based on your hard points into energy , there is no other way to boost it besides that and +to all skills . therefore that set is not suiting a psicrown build very well
frsmkre
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
ChuckNoRis wrote:it deals damage in a big aoe based on your hard points into energy , there is no other way to boost it besides that and +to all skills . therefore that set is not suiting a psicrown build very well

oh i meant shuri fury. its just animation change right? and the law set is for that skill tree?
lastxresort
Prowler
18 | 1
I am making a boot RW - what is the max move speed on the grey item?

Thanks
kestik
Prowler
19 | 0
I just crafted assur's bane for the purify oskill but it's not in my selection of skills. Any ideas why this would be? Playing Melee Sorc clvl 121. I've tried dropping the charm and restarting.

Edit: It's a ring and I'm an idiot. That is all. Thanks
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
lastxresort wrote:I am making a boot RW - what is the max move speed on the grey item?

Thanks

40% is the highest I've seen.
lastxresort
Prowler
18 | 1
Am i blind or is there no way to make a white sacred base rare for shrine crafting

Thanks Solfege, it seems like it doesn't matter to much though as the RW rerolls the move speed?
natreus
Invader
9 | 0
Quick question: I've got 3 pieces of the Laz necro set and I do love minion builds, but is it worth it to play or is necro minion a future work in progress?
natreus
Invader
9 | 0
lastxresort wrote:Am i blind or is there no way to make a white sacred base rare for shrine crafting

Thanks Solfege, it seems like it doesn't matter to much though as the RW rerolls the move speed?

Imbue from Charsi in Act 1 can make whites into rares
stralth
Skeleton
3 | 0
BaraLover wrote:
stralth wrote:Hello all, i hope someone can help mee or tell mee if im doing something wrong or its a bug , i cant make Kabbalah runeword, i was trying whit every sorc orb (all tiers and sacred jared stone)

after 4 intents, this is the screenshot

Someone can tell me what im doing wrong? TY

You need to put a jewel in it first, then put the rune in to make Kabbalah.

Thanks! didnt know that was mandatory put jewels in empty spaces first