Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Knight_Saber
Monkey King
264 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
tbone503 wrote:I just started having this issue with one of my character's last night. I waited until after the nightly shut down to see if that would clear it but it didn't, still getting the message. It's only for one of my characters. It does have quite a few items on it, so perhaps it's from that? I don't see my character on the banned page and I wouldn't have expected it there anyway as I've not been doing anything to get it banned.

Here's my character if anyone knows how to fix?

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=gravon

Probably an outdated item, check set items and jewelery.
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Well it's a ladder character. I wouldn't think it could have an outdated item. If it is something like that is there anything that can be done to fix or am I pretty much screwed on getting in to the character again?
Another
Dark Huntress
12 | 2
I have problems with windform: Sometimes I get stuck in the animation without a reliable way to stop it. Why does this happen and what can you do to fix it?
Serge91
Thunder Beetle
52 | 0
While being offline (not connected to internet), if i click on "play" button on the launcher, it tells me there is an error and that i should restart the launcher (the "play" button transforms in "restart" button). After restarting it, nothing changes: it's a loop.
If i connect the PC to internet, the game runs.

Is it normal or should I reinstall the game entirely (i'll probably do it after the new patch anyway)?

EDIT: I've updated the game to the last patch. I thought the tab for charms was added ingame, but i can't see it... i suppose it isn't ready yet, or am i missing something?
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1678 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Serge91 wrote:While being offline (not connected to internet), if i click on "play" button on the launcher, it tells me there is an error and that i should restart the launcher (the "play" button transforms in "restart" button). After restarting it, nothing changes: it's a loop.
If i connect the PC to internet, the game runs.

Is it normal or should I reinstall the game entirely (i'll probably do it after the new patch anyway)?

It's normal. You can still play offline by just starting the game with game.exe in D2 dir.
Flyon
Stygian Watcher
43 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
smartasss wrote:
boozek wrote:1. "15% spell damage" - does it include magical/physical in it too ?
2. Unseliee Curse - will this curse increase Stormcall dmg ?
3. -% enemy elemental resist - is it decreasing physical element of enemy too

1 - Yes
2 - Physical part only
3 - No

1- yes? But how when physical damage is not a spell?
Glamdring26
Core Lord
352 | 33
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Flyon wrote:
smartasss wrote:
boozek wrote:1. "15% spell damage" - does it include magical/physical in it too ?
2. Unseliee Curse - will this curse increase Stormcall dmg ?
3. -% enemy elemental resist - is it decreasing physical element of enemy too

1 - Yes
2 - Physical part only
3 - No

1- yes? But how when physical damage is not a spell?

It only counts for "physical spell damage", for example vessel damage. If you are "attacking", then it doesnt work at all.
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I remember reading somewhere that minions inherit 15% all resistances per skill level, up to 75% at lvl 5. Is this based on hard points ot soft points ?

Also if I’m not mistaken having an additional 50% minion resistances on gear allows them to reach 75% in nightmare and 25% in hell. You can’t go higher if I’m right.

Anyone can confirm this ?
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1456 | 64
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Johnny Impak wrote:I remember reading somewhere that minions inherit 15% all resistances per skill level, up to 75% at lvl 5. Is this based on hard points ot soft points ?

Also if I’m not mistaken having an additional 50% minion resistances on gear allows them to reach 75% in nightmare and 25% in hell. You can’t go higher if I’m right.

Anyone can confirm this ?

No, it is softs points, and minions are capped at 50 resist.
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
So they can reach respectively 50% in normal, 50% in Nightmare and 25% in hell then.

I’ll take out my 5 hard points in Ice Elementals them.