Necromancer Mechanics

Discuss Median XL!
dronn1k
Prowler
19 | 0
Hello!

I don’t understand what damage the necromancer’s servants do, and how the auras work on them. For example, the aura of the Blood Skeleton increases physical damage, but does it affect minions? And if so, are the minions really doing physical damage? Knights convert their physical damage to magic. As I understand it, if the Knight is under the aura of the Skeleton, he will do more magic damage. But in practice, I do not see this.
Also, in synergies, I noticed that the Necromancer Birds have synergy with the Skeleton Aura as well as with Ratma's aura. It only comes to mind that auras act only on players. Or they act on the minions, but then the minions do not hit with physical damage. Otherwise, why then indicate the synergy with the aura, which will affect the minions anyway?

In connection with this issue, I do not understand what I need to do on my necromancer. If I want to play through the King, does it make sense to pump Skeletons? Or does Ratma's aura affect skeletons and Knights? I do not understand.

P. S. The text was written through a translator and I will read your answers in the same way.
Donoso
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
you are way too confused.

the best lvl 90 skill is ratmma chosen for summoner.
the auras affects players and necromancer minions.
nob4242
Stygian Watcher
42 | 1
Rathmas is good but don't give them the wrong idea that djinns are bad for summoner. Fire knights with djinns are the way for farming.
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
602 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
The aura from Blood Skeletons will increase the physical "attack" damage of anything that he gives the aura to. To my knowledge, Abyss Knights do not attack, they cast spells, so it will not increase their damage.

Generally speaking, you get your minion's auras, your minions get your auras, and minions get each other's auras (not stacking). In the case above, you have to know what the aura does and if it actually works with the minion or not.

Veil King will give the same aura as Blood Skeletons if you have one or more points in them. More points is more damage. I would personally recommend not playing with Veil King until you can collect the summoner set.
dronn1k
Prowler
19 | 0
Thanks to all of you for the answers.

About the Knights.
Then what damage does it convert to ice / fire? If the Knight initially attacked the physical school of magic, then why convert the damage to two other schools? This is not logical for me.

At the expense of the build through the Jinn.
I am not sure if this is profitable. Because gin only strengthens Knights, skeletons do not receive any bonuses from him. In addition, I'm not sure that the Knights receive magic piercing from the aura. Moreover, I tried to reduce the enemy’s resistance with Mythal ability and, to be honest, I didn’t see the difference in damage.
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
abyss knight deals weapon damage that is converted, so it is affected by skeletons
dronn1k
Prowler
19 | 0
Marco, thanks for the answer.
And if I try to strengthen the Knights through firedance, will they get a damage bonus? And what about magical piercing from the genie aura? Do Knights get magic penetration from aura?
dronn1k
Prowler
19 | 0
And do necromancer minions get attack speed from Ratma's aura?
nob4242
Stygian Watcher
42 | 1
Djinn aura works on fire knights. Investing heavily in those 2is a good farming build. Auras affect you, minions and mercenaries.