Discuss Median XL!
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
HurtSmash404 wrote:So, why is Feed the Pack broken?

Also, because I want it fixed, does this mean that such will stay unfixed?

:roll:
isthisminecraft
Stygian Watcher
40 | 2
are there any new items i need to add to d2stats for this season?
Philby
Azure Drake
161 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
woop wrote:I'm close to 120 with my poison elemental druid. I've heard that fire/cold is getting better late game. Is this a good time to switch over? I've almost got the full caster set, missing one piece. Which skills should I smax?

I asked a similar questions a few days ago on this guide https://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?t=43016
Answer seems to be the poison immunities as you enter harder ubers zones. But my guess is also that you just deal poison avatar damage once within a second (or maybe +25% from multiple casts). While as you get faster cast rates, you can deal up to 4 times othe ele damage within a second. Haven't tested any of this though... But I'd like to have a clear answer about why it's recommended to respec, too.
rcarson15
Vampiress
37 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Can anyone direct me to the FHR breakpoints for a Werebear druid? Can't seem to find it anywhere.
koffi
Sasquatch
60 | 0
rcarson15 wrote:Can anyone direct me to the FHR breakpoints for a Werebear druid? Can't seem to find it anywhere.

https://dev.median-xl.com/?script=speedcalc
200fhr for 3 fpa
encore
Invader
9 | 1
can i do anything with rare amulets and rings?
Marrt
Djinn
520 | 76
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
encore wrote:can i do anything with rare amulets and rings?

Anything sounds pretty general, so I don't know what you expect, but you can't reroll/craft them. If they're bad just drop them and hope for better ones. If you're referring to upgrades, you can only apply an oil of luck to rare amulet/rings for +1 skill/bonus spell dmg, respectively.
Philby
Azure Drake
161 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
ILoseControl wrote:

Anything sounds pretty general, so I don't know what you expect, but you can't reroll/craft them. If they're bad just drop them and hope for better ones. If you're referring to upgrades, you can only apply an oil of luck to rare amulet/rings for +1 skill/bonus spell dmg, respectively.

Never tried but it's in the docs :
Rare Downlevel

This recipe allows you to create yourself some baseline items. These items can be helpful to craft low-level items with space for Mystic Orbs.

Rare weapon/armor + rare amulet + rare ring → reroll item as level 1 rare item
Marrt
Djinn
520 | 76
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Philby wrote:
ILoseControl wrote:

Never tried but it's in the docs :
Rare Downlevel

This recipe allows you to create yourself some baseline items. These items can be helpful to craft low-level items with space for Mystic Orbs.

Rare weapon/armor + rare amulet + rare ring → reroll item as level 1 rare item

Yes, this recipe does exist, although probably rarely used.
You can downgrade a rare item you're preparing for craft to ilvl1, so it has a low level requirement. This way the craft item will also have bad rolls at the affixes, but you'll have more space for (unique) mystic orbs. It's worth it if the craft generally can't roll many goods and it's more preferable to use more mystic orbs on it.
Vincendra
Vampiress
36 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Does MF effect the droprates of set item in K3K? How much should I strive for to get a good return on full clear?