Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Yes, more MF is going to boost the drops. Somewhere around 250-300 should be enough for farming sets
HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | 0
Okay, since we are talking about magic find, why does Tran Athulua still not drop anymore tiered unique items than it did last patch?
mx6523
Imp
4 | 0
Horazon's sanctum says kill Vizier in lower kurast entrance to open a portal. I've done this, making sure that he was actually in lower kurast, but no portal opens. What gives?
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1126 | 289
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
mx6523 wrote:Horazon's sanctum says kill Vizier in lower kurast entrance to open a portal. I've done this, making sure that he was actually in lower kurast, but no portal opens. What gives?

The Vizier is found at the entrance of Lower Kurast, technically still the Flayer Jungle, but there is no reason to make sure he follows you into Kurast, just kill him where he stands. Btw are you sure you're playing in Hell difficulty?
• Troubleshooting for MXL Sigma
• Installation Guide for MXL Sigma
"It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that things are difficult." -Seneca
Crash
Madawc
6801 | 329
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
HurtSmash404 wrote:Okay, since we are talking about magic find, why does Tran Athulua still not drop anymore tiered unique items than it did last patch?

You would have to do thousands of runs to compare the numbers
anDr3a
Stygian Watcher
44 | 5
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Best PalaSkillplan for killing Kabraxis?
mx6523
Imp
4 | 0
RequiemLux wrote:
mx6523 wrote:Horazon's sanctum says kill Vizier in lower kurast entrance to open a portal. I've done this, making sure that he was actually in lower kurast, but no portal opens. What gives?

The Vizier is found at the entrance of Lower Kurast, technically still the Flayer Jungle, but there is no reason to make sure he follows you into Kurast, just kill him where he stands. Btw are you sure you're playing in Hell difficulty?

Yes, I'm in destruction, or hell. I'm using plugy and d2se, maybe this is the problem?
ZeroForte
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
mx6523 wrote:
RequiemLux wrote:

Yes, I'm in destruction, or hell. I'm using plugy and d2se, maybe this is the problem?

Yep, that's the problem. Plugy and d2se don't work with Median XL SIGMA. You play outdated version. Horazon's Sanctum, in Ultimative, was in Lost City Act 2, iirc.
Vincendra
Vampiress
36 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
How do Ele sorcs compare to arcane sorcs this patch? My sorc has around 30k mana atm, no valthek yet and all ubers 120+ get really annoing since I got no proxy skill, which does dmg for me while I move (Valthek would solve this). Standing still and shooting Immersions is hardly ever an option, because im bad.
Manu300000
Grubber
321 | 8
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
stupid question but i want to cube the ghost trance with my umbaru treasure but it dosent work, what do i do wrong