Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Imperius
Gravedigger
182 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Barbarian stances benefits the summoned spirits?
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1457 | 64
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
n-gave13 wrote:-enemy elemental resistance also working on physical/magic spell damage????

No. elemental damage is fire/cold/poison/lightning.
Crash
Madawc
6801 | 329
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Imperius wrote:Barbarian stances benefits the summoned spirits?

if you have increased stance radius and they're within range, yes.
Knight_Saber
Monkey King
264 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Playing a War Cry Barb, I'm thinking it is a waste to pump energy stat combined with energy factor gear, there is so little return for heavy investment.
Am I better off dumping stat points in vit and focusing on +phys/mag spell damage stats along with high +skills? Then attribute points can just be more life. Where is the point where more points in energy are so diminished returns that not worth?
When does good jewels in every socket make runemaster redundant? There is no other level 90 barb skill worth taking for a caster barb, but runemaster gimps you so much, if you fill sockets with runes.

This seems like the type of build that hits damage caps, what are we talking per damage type these days? If I can crit for ~5 times tooltip damage over 2/3 of the time, we're looking at damage cap levels right?
xeimaster08
Bone Archer
78 | 0
Anyone paling nagi/halberd assasin? What is your main damaging skill? and how do you build your sin - shunpo aside
Amantalado
Vampiress
39 | 1
When it comes to Attribute Cycles, are only the large ones worth keeping? I have many small and some medium ones, but I'm not sure if there is a situtation where they would be more efficient to use outside of getting level capped on the charm.
Marrt
Djinn
520 | 76
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Amantalado wrote:When it comes to Attribute Cycles, are only the large ones worth keeping? I have many small and some medium ones, but I'm not sure if there is a situtation where they would be more efficient to use outside of getting level capped on the charm.

Small ones are not worth keeping imo. Large ones are most efficient and therefore have highest price. People who don't want to bother buying large ones, because they are rare and have high price, will buy med ones. So keep all med and large ones.
kolyeah8
Azure Drake
173 | 5
ILoseControl wrote:
Amantalado wrote:When it comes to Attribute Cycles, are only the large ones worth keeping? I have many small and some medium ones, but I'm not sure if there is a situtation where they would be more efficient to use outside of getting level capped on the charm.

Small ones are not worth keeping imo. Large ones are most efficient and therefore have highest price. People who don't want to bother buying large ones, because they are rare and have high price, will buy med ones. So keep all med and large ones.

not entirely correct. usually yes, the %attriute is worth more. But if you want to max a stat you need a ratio of +flat att and +%att.
for example: if you have +500% dex but you have 1000 dex you get +5000
if you have +400% dex but you have 2000 dex you get +8000

So if your equip has more of +%attribute you may want to look for a wormhole with +flat attribute to max. And smal cycle give more flat attribute per level added.
Masive
Stygian Watcher
43 | 1
Can every ssu drop in duncraig?
or is it that some items with ilvl 130 only drops in FAUZTINVILLE for example.

"The SU variants are typically found beginning at Area Levels of 104 and beyond, SSU variants begin dropping in Area Level 119 areas, and SSSUs start dropping in Area Level 130 areas. The Flamen staves are an exception to this rule, the ending staff being SSU."

Saw this, how do i know what level an area is?
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1457 | 64
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Masive wrote:
Saw this, how do i know what level an area is?

Press tab.