147 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
ILoseControl wrote:
Skeptic_Zero wrote:Are auction autotransfers broken? Haven't received two items now... been several hours. More than enough empty room in my acc.

They are most probably not broken. You can check your Skeptic_Zen account, as this is the main one on your profile.

Oh wow thanks a million. I didn't even realize I still had that account. I feel stupid now.

You rock! :)
FluxGenesis
Bone Archer
74 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I put some MO an my helmet and then I wanted to add my 4 Crafted Juwels... now it´s not Level 110 anymore
What was my mistake??

edit: never mind, i got it... Source https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/items/cube#idx0

The level requirement penalty is applied after taking into account both the base item required level and the level of any socket fillers. This means for example if you have a belt with required level 20, add five orbs (level penalty +20) and socket a Rha rune (required level 100), you get a belt with required level 100+20 = 120. For that reason, to avoid going over required level 140 on accident, always add the socket fillers before adding orbs.

tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
@ FluxGenesis

You figured it out, but good rule to follow so you don't run into this. Always fill sockets first, MO last. ;)
Diaco
Mahasattva
902 | 44
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
tbone503 wrote:@ FluxGenesis

You figured it out, but good rule to follow so you don't run into this. Always fill sockets first, MO last. ;)

except when making runewords. always MO bases before making the runewords so you can break the 200% ED cap. just keep an eye on the resulting required level
Scalewinged
Blood Golem
1303 | 62
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Diaco wrote:

except when making runewords. always MO bases before making the runewords so you can break the 200% ED cap. just keep an eye on the resulting required level

It's not a thing anymore since double MO removed and you will end up at 5 MOs applies and 130 ED (before these changes you could add less then 15 MOs for cap ED to 350 and still having space for extra MOs after runeword making)
Diaco
Mahasattva
902 | 44
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Scalewinged wrote:
Diaco wrote:

It's not a thing anymore since double MO removed and you will end up at 5 MOs applies and 130 ED (before these changes you could add less then 15 MOs for cap ED to 350 and still having space for extra MOs after runeword making)

not sure what you mean. if you have a superior base for a runeword, you already have 35% ED, plus 25% from luck pot that's 60. add 75% from MOs you get 135%. any runeword with >65% ED will break the 200% cap. if you apply the MOs after making the runeword you'd still be limited to 200%ED
xARAMISx
Skeleton
3 | 0
what does maximum skill increased by 1 means? does this up the max skill only if it reaches the cap? or just increases the maximum allowed increases?
Marrt
Djinn
521 | 76
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
xARAMISx wrote:what does maximum skill increased by 1 means? does this up the max skill only if it reaches the cap? or just increases the maximum allowed increases?

Increases maximum allowed increases.
xARAMISx
Skeleton
3 | 0
ILoseControl wrote:
xARAMISx wrote:what does maximum skill increased by 1 means? does this up the max skill only if it reaches the cap? or just increases the maximum allowed increases?

Increases maximum allowed increases.

Thank you. :)
Mingon
Imp
4 | 0
Semigloss wrote:
Mingon wrote:what is death blow ?

A death blow is when you kill an enemy with a spell or with a WDM attack. On-kill means with WDM or poison only, and death blow is the same but also includes spells. Basically on-kill for spell casters.

Thanks a lot!!