Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
My left hand: Durandal the Blazing Sword, my right hand: Thunder king of sescheron
Why do I have only one "storm blast"?
When I use "thunder king of sescheron" with one hand, there are two.
Frytas
Onyx Knight
621 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
huangyunshy wrote:My left hand: Durandal the Blazing Sword, my right hand: Thunder king of sescheron
I think it no longer works when dual wielding cause at one point barb was able to destroy Samael in 15 seconds with this + wizardspike, so it got nerfed
nlsylr
Imp
5 | 0
Hello, everyone. i have a question abt the wand daydreamer. is it SSU ? or SSSU ? it can be dropped at Duncraig ? because at game internet adress, it writes item level 130 . and Duncgraig area is 126 level are. but also in the page it says " Variations All sacred uniques aside from jewelry come in 2 or 3 different variations. Their position within the table dictates what variation they come as (SU is leftmost, SSU is center (rightmost in a 2 column arrangement), and SSSU is rightmost (in a 3 column arrangement), jewelry not included). The SU variants are typically found beginning at Area Levels of 104 and beyond, SSU variants begin dropping in Area Level 119 areas, and SSSUs start dropping in Area Level 130 areas. The Flamen staves are an exception to this rule, the ending staff being SSU. " and daydreamer is " rightmost in a 2 column arrangement " you can check here " https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/items/sacreduniques " . so i can find it in Duncraig ?
huangyunshy
Onyx Knight
615 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Frytas wrote:
huangyunshy wrote:My left hand: Durandal the Blazing Sword, my right hand: Thunder king of sescheron
I think it no longer works when dual wielding cause at one point barb was able to destroy Samael in 15 seconds with this + wizardspike, so it got nerfed

Maybe it's true
But I think it's bug. I'll give them feedback first
Ericksonius
Pit Knight
102 | 1
nlsylr wrote:Hello, everyone. i have a question abt the wand daydreamer. is it SSU ? or SSSU ? it can be dropped at Duncraig ? because at game internet adress, it writes item level 130 . and Duncgraig area is 126 level are. but also in the page it says " Variations All sacred uniques aside from jewelry come in 2 or 3 different variations. Their position within the table dictates what variation they come as (SU is leftmost, SSU is center (rightmost in a 2 column arrangement), and SSSU is rightmost (in a 3 column arrangement), jewelry not included). The SU variants are typically found beginning at Area Levels of 104 and beyond, SSU variants begin dropping in Area Level 119 areas, and SSSUs start dropping in Area Level 130 areas. The Flamen staves are an exception to this rule, the ending staff being SSU. " and daydreamer is " rightmost in a 2 column arrangement " you can check here " https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/items/sacreduniques " . so i can find it in Duncraig ?

You said it yourself, duncraig has a level of 126. So items with an ilvl of 130 can't drop there. There are areas with a level of 130; bremmtown, fauztinville, viz-jun and higher labs will all drop Daydreamer.
Daydreamer's base item type is just an odd one as there are only two sacred yew wands variants, so there isn't a third column for it.
nlsylr
Imp
5 | 0
Ericksonius wrote:
nlsylr wrote:Hello, everyone. i have a question abt the wand daydreamer. is it SSU ? or SSSU ? it can be dropped at Duncraig ? because at game internet adress, it writes item level 130 . and Duncgraig area is 126 level are. but also in the page it says " Variations All sacred uniques aside from jewelry come in 2 or 3 different variations. Their position within the table dictates what variation they come as (SU is leftmost, SSU is center (rightmost in a 2 column arrangement), and SSSU is rightmost (in a 3 column arrangement), jewelry not included). The SU variants are typically found beginning at Area Levels of 104 and beyond, SSU variants begin dropping in Area Level 119 areas, and SSSUs start dropping in Area Level 130 areas. The Flamen staves are an exception to this rule, the ending staff being SSU. " and daydreamer is " rightmost in a 2 column arrangement " you can check here " https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/items/sacreduniques " . so i can find it in Duncraig ?

You said it yourself, duncraig has a level of 126. So items with an ilvl of 130 can't drop there. There are areas with a level of 130; bremmtown, fauztinville, viz-jun and higher labs will all drop Daydreamer.
Daydreamer's base item type is just an odd one as there are only two sacred yew wands variants, so there isn't a third column for it.

thank you very much
Philby
Azure Drake
161 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Thanks Frytas
Noob question : is there a way to "renew" the corrupted wormhole once it's been cubed with cycles? Or do I have to take Lucion for another walk...?
Also, is max life% and mana% a good stat to keep from those cycles, or you just go for MF?
Thanks !
karaggeX
Skeleton
2 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Hello. I got this notification from the auction auto transfer: "There is no place in your TSW account. Delete at least one character to proceed" I only have 4 characters on it. Is that too many? or is this a normal issue with auto transfer?
Ericksonius
Pit Knight
102 | 1
Philby wrote:Thanks Frytas
Noob question : is there a way to "renew" the corrupted wormhole once it's been cubed with cycles? Or do I have to take Lucion for another walk...?
Also, is max life% and mana% a good stat to keep from those cycles, or you just go for MF?
Thanks !

What you put in the wormhole is entirely dependent on your build's needs. Magic find probably isn't worthwhile unless you've got great gear. Stats, combat speeds and hp/mana are all good depending on what kind of character you use.
As for renewing the wormhole, you're gonna have to kill lucion again.
Philby
Azure Drake
161 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Ericksonius wrote:
Philby wrote:Thanks Frytas
Thanks !

What you put in the wormhole is entirely dependent on your build's needs. Magic find probably isn't worthwhile unless you've got great gear. Stats, combat speeds and hp/mana are all good depending on what kind of character you use.
As for renewing the wormhole, you're gonna have to kill lucion again.

Thanks a lot!