Teganze essences and runestones drop rate

Discuss Median XL!
TheNewbie
Thunder Beetle
54 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Woah, finally killed Zagraal. Took me around 15min. How? I just kept spamming Acid Fiends, got high enough cast rate, however even with 35k HP they were still dying in 1 sec. Their attack rating sucks, so they had huge problems to use Poison Flash while attack. Anyway done :D But 15min... screw it...

And as usual i gotta complain about roll - 6% spell damage out of 10 :( I've got used to this.

Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
That's okay, just go back there once you're strong enough.
For gear just do dunc runs until you get most of what you need, with ~400mf you can average about 4 su's per run there (I've even gotten 8 on a single run :P).
TheNewbie
Thunder Beetle
54 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
I've got a question. I am in Crystal Arch and there are no entrances to Malthael and Imperius. There's only a portal to Erydrem's Path. Where do i find entrances to Malthael and Imperius?

And one more thing - I've got +25 to all skills (17 from items and 8 from charms) but oskills are increased only by 10 levels. Why is that? It's not supposed to be increased by 25?

EDIT: Nvm lol, seems like it was some bug. I loaded the game again and now it's fine, portals are opened.
Scalewinged
Blood Golem
1303 | 62
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
+class skills are not same as +all skills. Only exact +all skills stat increasing lvl of oskills. That the only reason why +skills won't increase lvl of oskills. And ofc if oskill is charged.

PS: From what i see on your screen - you got only +3 all skills from charms (lc1 Sunstone and Hammer of Taan Judges)
TheNewbie
Thunder Beetle
54 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Oh yeah my bad. I mistaken +all skills with druid skills, lol. Items+charms gives me +10 all skills, so yeah, seems legit. Malthael was so easy. I've beat him with the first try. I think it's the easiest 120 lvl uber.

Btw i can't find any official statement from MXL developers about boosted drop in SP. I haven't played MP due to poor connection quality, but i heard rumors that SP drop is boosted comparing to MP. Is that any confirmed info?
Swagkitten
Invader
9 | 0
Johnny Impak wrote:
DeaTh wrote:The drop is not so bad, actually. On average, about 2-3 runes per full clear. Sometimes 0, sometimes more than 3.

Two points about the boss:
1. Soulstealer - he heals when he kills. Better not to call Acid Fiends.
2. In the form of a bat, he is immortal. At this time there is no point in hitting him. Better to kite.
Try to practice. A rune almost always falls from him.

Pretty sure Soulstealer affects only players death like Kabraxis and Quov Tsin. I usually cast minions is front of me, spamming my boss killing skill. When the numbers are running low, I run away. Rinse and repeat.

If you get good at him and can run through mobs without dying, rushing to boss can be a faster alternative. Just make sure you have enough space to fight him.

this is precise, only heals when kills players. I'm playing corruption druid and i kill him just fine,even if my build is bad for bosses. do the strategy the guy above said, its easy. keep your minions up, blast him with your boss killing spell. (my minions are much tankier tho since i invest in acid fiends and poison flash, as they are in my main skill tree)
Yeahsper
Cog
224 | 14
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
My neutraldin with meh gear can kill Zagraal in around 3 minute from joining the game, and then I am pretty much killing everyone I run past, so I average about one essence/rune per 3-4min.

Bowzon can kill a lot more easier because of the range, but is having a harder time with Zagraal which drops one item about 90% of the time.