Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Does anyone know what the formula is that is currently being used by median to calculate life leech?
also does life on attack get effected by any formula like life leech?
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
GoochMcNuts wrote:Does anyone know what the formula is that is currently being used by median to calculate life leech?
also does life on attack get effected by any formula like life leech?

According to this page, life leech is only 1/15th in hell difficulty. Life on attack is static and not affected by this penalty, since this measure is only used as a means against high attack damage later on.

tranvanhieu wrote:I learnt before that poison spells can proc "on kill" effect (and I tried "T4 Belt" on Bloodmage and it proc "Shower of Rock" when his punisher bolt kill).
Today I tried Bear Druid, using Poison Flash with "Shockwave" Bow equipped, and to my surprise, no proc at all! I kill 100 mobs, and with 50% proc, there was no way I was unlucky.
I am confused, can anyone explain please?

Must be a bug. Theoretically it should work. Have you tried poisoning enemies and then running away to see if punishers actually proc? If yes, try reporting it to the bugs & Feedback thread.

Lasersdufutur wrote:I have been trying to craft this item:
Eerie/Enchanted crafted Goedendag with +15-16 to Rising Dawn.
(from this guide: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=43074#dawn)

The Goedendag i'm using is iLvl 99, I've rolled it 120 times so far, not a single one got the Rising Dawn oskill, am I doing something wrong?

Thank you

You were just unlucky. That's random number generator for you. Keep trying and you will succeed!
requiemss
Acid Prince
47 | 0
I don't know if this was answered before but while using directdraw o direct3d i'm seeing black lines across my screen. This won't happen with glide though, but with my current specs i can't use it.

Is there any way to fix this? (also how to use full screen with these two video options would be appreciated)
huangyunshy
Onyx Knight
615 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Regarding EWD, does it only receive armor + jewelry bonus? Or weapons + armor + jewelry? Is it multiplicative or additive?
Who can elaborate?
Thank you very much. :?:
Yeahsper
Cog
224 | 14
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
huangyunshy wrote:Regarding EWD, does it only receive armor + jewelry bonus? Or weapons + armor + jewelry? Is it multiplicative or additive?
Who can elaborate?

It's all additive. You can check your total in D2stats, and dex/str adds EWD(depends on weapon) , same goes for "deal X% more damage to demons/whatever" is also EWD.
Anarabor
Imp
5 | 0
Hello, why is the personal chest so small? Only 15 by 15 cells. Are there ways to expand it? In the middle of the act, he already filled everything with crystals, there is absolutely no place at all.
► Show Spoiler
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
99% of what you keep is not necessary. Early on, keep special gems (Onyx/Bloodstone/Amber/Turquoise for resistances needs. The rest can be acquired easily in some levels. Low level runes are useless past normal Mephisto.

Jewel that dropped on hell are very useful. The others are just used to make holes in stuff.

On the other hand, crafting vessels for gems could be an option. New players could hoard stuff like this until they understand what is good and what is not.
huangyunshy
Onyx Knight
615 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Anarabor wrote:Hello, why is the personal chest so small? Only 15 by 15 cells. Are there ways to expand it? In the middle of the act, he already filled everything with crystals, there is absolutely no place at all.
► Show Spoiler

If you are DEX buid, you can keep all the rubies, keep special gems (Onyx/Bloodstone/Amber/Turquoise for resistances needs.and the skeletons can be thrown away. After LV100, 1-40 runes can also be thrown away. This material is everywhere in the late game
huangyunshy
Onyx Knight
615 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Yeahsper wrote:
huangyunshy wrote:Regarding EWD, does it only receive armor + jewelry bonus? Or weapons + armor + jewelry? Is it multiplicative or additive?
Who can elaborate?

It's all additive. You can check your total in D2stats, and dex/str adds EWD(depends on weapon) , same goes for "deal X% more damage to demons/whatever" is also EWD.

Thank you for your answer, but I still don't understand. Can you tell me the calculation formula of EWD?
cletyan
Bone Archer
72 | 0
huangyunshy wrote:Thank you for your answer, but I still don't understand. Can you tell me the calculation formula of EWD?

Here you go bro: viewtopic.php?t=30944