ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Semigloss wrote:
ParticuLarry wrote:I'd love to see something changed regarding experience gain. Nothing too serious, but I noticed that I'm always at the beginning/middle of 104 when I can already do the cain quest and thus the butcher. In order to level up I sometimes even get to outer cathedral waypoint before I can start doing ubers. I think that could be smoothed out by increasing the area level of the first few areas up to Dark Wood by 1 or 2.

Don't want to sound salty, but you're complaining about being a single level off or less? That could be a difference in map layouts, pack density, clearing efficiency, or exp modifiers while leveling.

If it was like 10 or more levels off, sure I would agree. I consistently hit Cain between 103-105.

This game lacks polish in more than a few places. What's wrong with me trying to help with that? I said at the beginning of the post, that it's nothing too serious, so please don't try to paint me as a whiner. ;)
nuguge76
Stone Warrior
34 | 15
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
1.Ethereal elemental weapon is nothing but annoying. It will be better if some advantages include.

2.Only some runewords are useful for elemental weapon builds. (Xis void, Xis siegfried, etc).
Hexen
Prowler
19 | 2
Ranger merc is too op in normal, kills everything herself.
Not only in normal. Kills hell cows in tu's.
Edited by Hexen 3 years.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Wotan wrote:Baal hell is super random. Sometimes you can get him with 1-2 visions and sometimes he decided to go on acid and just summon the whole the parking lot at once ( not using reanimates or summons).

Agreed and i think he can be made like Xazax with timer on summons (but with fix to "feature" that Xazax also adds summon each time you re-enter arena)
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Procs need a bit of rework too. 1% change on kill is just silly, I know there are many more mobs in Median but still. And these lvl1 dmg things, I mean for example "20% Chance to cast level 1 Corrupted Vines on Death Blow", how does that help anyone but engine core getting cluttered. I can understand if it is somekind of debuff, but these low lvl dmg things are mostly stupid.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Jampula wrote:Procs need a bit of rework too. 1% change on kill is just silly, I know there are many more mobs in Median but still. And these lvl1 dmg things, I mean for example "20% Chance to cast level 1 Corrupted Vines on Death Blow", how does that help anyone but engine core getting cluttered. I can understand if it is somekind of debuff, but these low lvl dmg things are mostly stupid.

Patchlog wrote: 20% chance to cast Corrupted Vines on Death Blow (200% weapon damage)

Low damage thing?.

PS: Bonus feedback. New reworked passive spell damage on druid became serious nerf (read as "almost killed") to Glacial nova build around
Absolute Zero
Absolute Zero
Battle Staff (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: 61 to 66
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 234
Item Level: 120
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.15 per Dexterity)%
Glacial Nova: +150% Total Damage
Fire Spell Damage Reduces Cold Spell Damage
Fire Pierce Reduces Cold Pierce
Glacial Nova Cooldown Reduced by 4 seconds
+50% Damage to Undead
-40% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+(20 to 30) to Glacial Nova
Maximum Fire Resist -5%
Maximum Cold Resist +10%
(50 to 100)% Bonus to Defense
Cannot Be Frozen
Socketed (4)
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Oh sorry, somehow mishaped that for Druid spell. But still a rework need applies.
ckelch
Skeleton
2 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Mr_Bill wrote:FYI, even for a 1.7 Druid who has both a Druid staff and / or the Caoi Dulra Fruit (quest item), Pagan Rites is not reclaiming corpses and auto-healing, the way it is apparently meant to do. This bug MAY (not sure) be due to the fact that the character(s) in question (it was tested with three different ones) pre-dated Patch 1.7 and the location of Pagan Rites changed within the skill tree... but one would still expect it to work.

Planning a respec to see if that resolves the issue.

I have the same problem with my Druid. with version 1.7.4, and I also have both a Druid Staff and the Caoi Dulra Fruit, but nothing seems to make Pagan Rites work at all. I tried a respec with no change. I tried taking the fruit out of the equation with just my Druid's Lone Wolf Flamen Staff and vice versa and still nothing. No Pagan Rites animation on any corpses or any health bump. :( Please fix, my Druid is sad enough as he stands without this apparent bug.

Can anyone else with a Druid (w/either a druid staff or fruit) verify this issue? You used to get an animation over corpses with Pagan Rites, now nothing happens at all (even though the Pagan Rites icon proudly shows in the bottom left corner of my screen - mocking me and laughing at me).
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
If there could be a buff indicator or/and an aura when Buccanalia is active, would be nice.
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
ckelch wrote:
Mr_Bill wrote:FYI, even for a 1.7 Druid who has both a Druid staff and / or the Caoi Dulra Fruit (quest item), Pagan Rites is not reclaiming corpses and auto-healing, the way it is apparently meant to do. This bug MAY (not sure) be due to the fact that the character(s) in question (it was tested with three different ones) pre-dated Patch 1.7 and the location of Pagan Rites changed within the skill tree... but one would still expect it to work.

Planning a respec to see if that resolves the issue.

I have the same problem with my Druid. with version 1.7.4, and I also have both a Druid Staff and the Caoi Dulra Fruit, but nothing seems to make Pagan Rites work at all. I tried a respec with no change. I tried taking the fruit out of the equation with just my Druid's Lone Wolf Flamen Staff and vice versa and still nothing. No Pagan Rites animation on any corpses or any health bump. :( Please fix, my Druid is sad enough as he stands without this apparent bug.

Can anyone else with a Druid (w/either a druid staff or fruit) verify this issue? You used to get an animation over corpses with Pagan Rites, now nothing happens at all (even though the Pagan Rites icon proudly shows in the bottom left corner of my screen - mocking me and laughing at me).

This issue can also appear through the use of the "R.I.P. recipe", since it disables corpses from being used in any way or form. So I'd check first if this is maybe the cause of your issue.

In case that issue is coming from your character being old: just make a new one. If you're quick it takes maybe 6 hours to get to hell difficulty, especially if you can twink your character, which is possible in your case as it seems.