Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Bearded_DooD
Pit Knight
112 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Urezzz wrote:
patrick_pkl wrote:Single player or multiplayer for 2.0? Any new considerations?

E.g. shared stash for single player.

I think I might start online just to get a little used to the new 2.0, but eventually go single. I've been waiting for shared stash for too long lol can't wait

Online all the way, no matter how much lag i will need to endure, streaming this will be fun one way or another. Dont rly care about shared stash since i can open 2nd game to drop my items for other chars. DooD will start with the barb tonight ;3
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I've been wanting to know, when can I download 2.0 or does 2.0 use the same installer as 1.8? In other words, can I already start installing everything and just join in after the installer has auto updates in a couple of hours?
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Muilpeer wrote:I've been wanting to know, when can I download 2.0 or does 2.0 use the same installer as 1.8? In other words, can I already start installing everything and just join in after the installer has auto updates in a couple of hours?

Usually the launcher is updated a couple of hours before the server resets, so people can try playing builds in SP already. Exactly when that will happen - I don't know. I'm also just waiting for the update so I can start in SP already.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
ParticuLarry wrote:
Muilpeer wrote:I've been wanting to know, when can I download 2.0 or does 2.0 use the same installer as 1.8? In other words, can I already start installing everything and just join in after the installer has auto updates in a couple of hours?

Usually the launcher is updated a couple of hours before the server resets, so people can try playing builds in SP already. Exactly when that will happen - I don't know. I'm also just waiting for the update so I can start in SP already.

Ahhh good to know, I'll already download the launcher in that case. Thanks! :) And enjoy the game soon!
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Muilpeer wrote:
ParticuLarry wrote:

Ahhh good to know, I'll already download the launcher in that case. Thanks! :) And enjoy the game soon!

Thanks! You too! ;)
garth_hendy
Stone Warrior
33 | 0
Hi, Is there anything I am missing out by not playing in Ladder? I don't trade or play multiplayer, but I assume there is Ladder only items, I couldn't find any information about that stuff in the game guide,
kakaraposa
King of Ice Cream
113 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
GUYS... ne1 know if theres a way to change Forum's vinculated game account for auto trade?
vetmode
Bone Archer
71 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
garth_hendy wrote:Hi, Is there anything I am missing out by not playing in Ladder? I don't trade or play multiplayer, but I assume there is Ladder only items, I couldn't find any information about that stuff in the game guide,

Ladder items + ladder runewords + goblins.
garth_hendy
Stone Warrior
33 | 0
vetmode wrote:
garth_hendy wrote:Hi, Is there anything I am missing out by not playing in Ladder? I don't trade or play multiplayer, but I assume there is Ladder only items, I couldn't find any information about that stuff in the game guide,

Ladder items + ladder runewords + goblins.

I figured as much. Could you or maybe someone else, point me in the right direction on the game guide where it says which uniques/rune words are Ladder only? I Just can't find which ones are. Cheers.
conquerlol123
Stygian Watcher
43 | 1
What's the diablo 2 version required for Median XL?