Σ 2.1 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
Gorghor
Bone Archer
77 | 4
Craven the shunned does way too much damage, basically a 1 shot if he gets a melee off, at least in normal.
fragowicz
Fallen
1 | 0
I found bug that Amazon after skill reset at Akara can not use any longer scepter skills (lightning). Before reset skills points was normal everything but after reset points I add points to lightning hammer and it says it need Scepter to cast/use skill :shock: , first skill from lightning tree I can use normally. Please fix it.
Edited by fragowicz 2 years.
Seipherwood
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
Not sure if this is 2.0 related or not.

Gibdinn in Act 3 is not spawning anything when i click the Altar, ive done this over 50 times now and nothing happens except it lights on fire and nothing ever spawns, making this quest impossible to finish.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1678 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Seipherwood wrote:Not sure if this is 2.0 related or not.

Gibdinn in Act 3 is not spawning anything when i click the Altar, ive done this over 50 times now and nothing happens except it lights on fire and nothing ever spawns, making this quest impossible to finish.

Old bug, if Laz, Marco or Whist can't fix it it's there to stay. Luckily prize is not that important. You can try to speak to Ormus first and then light the fire, also Gidbinn is pretty hard to see, he is alone and very small but sturdy.
Polyrhythm
Acid Prince
45 | 0
Love 2.0, thanks for all your hard work. There has been a persistent bug with the Sword Cold Blood.

I've only tested this on Barb but, when ever I Whirlwind, (or in the past Windform) after a few Whirlwinds my character is no longer able to move when the skill is active. He just stands there and makes the sounds. I think it may have something to do with a bug in the sword where you can actually use the Shatter The Flesh proc on the sword as an OSkill, after it procs either Blizzard or Shatter the Flesh. Being able to use Shatter the Flesh OSkill becomes available after you can no longer WW with the sword equipped.

If you remove the sword when the WW is bugged, you still stand still while Whirlwinding even with another sword equipped.

I can record a video of this bug if required.
nothingmuch
Imp
5 | 0
► Show Spoiler

sometimes when the server gets really laggy and you die it glitches and gives you 0hp. have to remake game to fix. cant tp or anything.
Miros
Imp
5 | 1
I've been playing in SP and when I open my Stash, all is fine until I open Shared Stash and my game crashes, sometime just showing me an hourglass in Shared Stash, thus losing all I've done since last Save/Exit.
I happens 50-75% of the time. No game error except for a message : UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: ACCES_VIOLATION (c0000005)

It also seems to crash when I'm in the game and click on the web page/alt+tab.

Same error message
Edited by Miros 2 years.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
If you use Fusillade during the Athulua fight, and Athulua does her "eureka" thing to move outside its seek range, then back inside its seek range, the Fusillade won't retarget her. Seems exclusive to Athulua so far. Hadn't noticed it happen with other teleporting bosses, but it's harder to tell with them because they don't usually teleport outside seek range, then immediately move back into seek range.

Not really a big deal though. Think it only happened 3-4 times the whole fight.
Nazgul88
Prowler
16 | 0
Hi everyone

,,, I am having problems with 2 skills of my barbarian...snake stance which I put points in the skill and my damage doesnt raise with poison.......and when i quit the game and entered again my damage raises with poison, and the second skill i have problems is Whirlwind which i put points in the skill and the damages doesnt raise when it must rise
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1497 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
for first time ever, i went to realm of sin

it is normal for nothing to drop here? (aside from golden chest)
any reason why?

also, why there are 2 version of same enemy?
there are 2 colour of toxotes, kinda weird if you asked me